PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Photography And Videography Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Photography And Videography Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Photography And Videography Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Computer Hardware Sales and Repairs Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Photography and Videography
Industry: Media services
PATILAD Photography and Video Production Company is a media service business. The services it provides include events photo-shoot and video production editing services for clients in New Bodija Ibadan. We will have the ability to record video shoots, edit this footage, as well as place it on DVDs, stream it on the internet, and/or place it on public access television.
The Target market that Patilad Photography and Video Production Company plans to serve are; educational institutions, cultural institutions, individual artists, and musical shows, local events and conferences.
Patilad Photography and Video Production Company plans to differentiate itself from other video production companies by offering professional-level video production and editing services at a greatly reduced price in our immediate community. Video Production Company will be able to provide discounts to its clientele, especially the regular ones. Furthermore, Video Production Company will have the ability to edit all material shot in a very timely manner. We will also be able to provide the option of placing the footage on the internet, DVDs, and/or public access television.
The benefits of our products and services are
- We conduct our business and personal dealings, agreements, and relationships in the highest ethical manner.
- We believe in client service and treat our customers and their audiences with the highest level of respect beginning with the profession demeanor and expertise of our employees.
- We are very creative and customers do find our work very inspirational.
- The provision of high quality pictures and videos
- Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
- Fair and affordable prices of our products and services
Sales and profits from the business are projected to rise steadily, from N20,000,000 revenues and N5,000,000 profits in the first year to N100,000,000 revenues and N40,000,000 profits in year 5. Gross margins and net profit margins will be relatively steady at 85% and 25% respectively.
Objective for PATILAD Photography and Video production company Business Plan in Nigeria
- To have developed a culture of oversight and accountability.
- To be in the top three commercial photography studios in terms of market share
- To exceed N1,500,000,000 in annual revenue
- To support ten full-time staff
- Build a multi-media website that encourages social networking and educates as well as informs our customers, clients, and audiences
Our Goal for the Computer sales and repair Business Plan in Nigeria
- To develop the legal documents and agreements we will need to obtain the rights we seek to exploit.
- Define all steps in the services provided and assign individual responsibilities accordingly.
- Build a multi-media website that encourages social networking and educates as well as informs our customers, clients, and audiences.
- To create a mechanism for measuring our success.
- To write a code of ethics for our relationship to our artists, our customers, our co-workers, and our broader community.
Vision for the Patilad Photography and Video Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the leading Photography and Video production company in Western Nigeria and its environs through the provision of excellent products and sales services.
Mission for the Patilad Photography and Video Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to provide professional quality photography and video production and editing, promoting educational and artistic pursuits in the Western Region of Nigeria, starting from Ibadan Oyo state Nigeria.
Team of the Patilad Photography and Video Production Business
Yakubu Goke – Has over 10 years’ experience in photography, a fine art graduate from University of Ibadan, a postgraduate student of photography from Sussex University UK, and an accomplished photographer. He is head of planning, chief editing officer, and brand promoter for Patilad. He brings to the table international know-how in this art and business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality products and services to our wide array of clientele.
- Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Patilad Photography and Video Production Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in photography and videography both locally and abroad, business gaining both the scientific and practical approach in this business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 10 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Patilad Photography and Video Production Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, Kodak printers, scanners, studio lightings, HDD cameras, zoom lens, lapel mics, cutter, tripod stands, green back robes, Business office building etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF PATILAD PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO PRODUCTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality service and technological expertise
- Highly trained personnel who understands clients’ needs
- We establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- Excellent customer care services
- We have highly trained sales and marketing reps who knows who our customers truly are.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- High quality computer service and technological expertise
- Prompt service delivery
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultantsme on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- British Council West Africa Creative Enterprise Support Programme Abuja - September 12, 2019
- How to buy Norland Anion Sanitary Napkin/PAD in Nigeria - September 11, 2019
- What is ULCER? and How to Cure it with Norland Mebo GI Capsule. - September 11, 2019