This sample Pure Water Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loan, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Type of business
- Is this a proposal for a new or existing business?
- New business
- Existing business
- When did your company start trading commercially?
- Less than 1 year ago
- 1-2 years ago
- 2+ years ago
Description of business
What is your industry?
Select an Option
- Animal farming
- Crop farming
- Food & Restaurant
- Building and Construction materials
- Chemicals, industrial materials
Explain the type of business you’re in. Provide a short summary of your business and outline the products and services that you plan to deliver.
PW Pure Water produces healthy, tasteless and clean water for consumption to residence of Akure, Ondo state and its environment.
We package Sachet water, bottle water, and dispenser as a profitable venture.
– Neater, tasteless, well packaged Pure water
– Lack of leakages When delivering the product.
– Quality and hygienic water
– Our delivery system is one in town, Our products are affordable and services are reliable.
Our customer service stood us out.
Our business meets a need and demand for:
Nigeria with over 170million in population cannot do without clean and quality drinking water.
The demand for this product in my area is very high that the companies doing our business cannot meet the growing demand of the population. Our advantage is our location in Akure and our distribution system.
I am in this business because I have passion for it.
I developed this from childhood where I help my parent with their similar business venture . I have discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have a great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Words used: 0/200
Describe your top three business objectives for the next 12 months.
– Constant 30% increase in sales in 12 months.
-To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 50% of our customer base is repeat business.
-To provide quality sachet and bottle water at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
– To be a solution to the problem of thirst by providing quality and healthy water
– Our Vision
To be number one water supplier in Akure, Ondo state.
– Our Mission
To exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing quality and healthy water.
Words used: 0/200
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
This experience will bring operational, marketing and distribution skills to the business.
My staff will have minimum of two years experience and we will exceed our customer’s expectation. My professional certificate brings management Expertise.
Miss Kemi- has a chemical engineering degree from Obafemi Awolowo University. She has 7 years in the pure water business. She is our water engineer in the business.
Mr Alaba – Has master in business management and has proficiency in project management. He will be our business development specialist and our marketing consultant.
Mr femi- Has proficiency in water treatment and quality management. He is partof our operations crew in the business.
Mrs Adams- She has 20 years experience in the water industry. He will be our operations manager and help to provide a good structure for the day to day activities.
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to produce on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
– We brought Training, engineering, marketing and promotional skills to the business
– Improved customer service
Pure Water Business Plan In Nigeria is a must when starting a pure water business in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail and winning business plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on : 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.