9 Reasons to Join Dayoadetiloye.com Premium WhatsApp Group
Dayoadetiloye.com Premium WhatsApp Group is an Information and opportunity sharing platform on Whatsapp.
What Are You Going to Get from This Premium WhatsApp Group (Benefits)?
- Get early Grants Information.
- Get early Job opportunity information.
- Get Inspirational, Motivational and educational post.
- Free downloads of at least one business plan for your idea or business immediately you join. Which worth N20,000
- Free downloads of other business books and power point presentation as need be.
- Free business Advice and Consultation. Worth N100,000
- Get access to sample biz plan.
- Get Discount on all Grant application review and professional write ups.
- Opportunity to Advertise your Products and services
Great Platform indeed and Limited Spaces Available
If you are fed up with not having access to grant information and Guidiance to actually applying for them and eventually winning them. Then you should join the Premium Group.
You Get the Latest Updates
- Get early grant information and required assistance to apply.
- Access to Sample Proposals and Grant application.
- Get Discounts on all our premium services at dayoadetiloye.com
- Download e-books from our library
- Knowledge and Resources
- Regularly uploaded
The general objective of this Premium Platform is to increase the capacity of individuals and SMES to access opportunities.
Why Do We Charge Money for This Premium Service?
Dayoadetiloye.com has been providing free access to information on the platform for a number of years. However, as the popularity of our website increased, the costs towards providing these free services also increased significantly.
There are email hosting expenses, website maintenance and management expense etc. So, we launch the Premium WhatsApp Group.
How much is to join the Premium WhatsApp Group
The price to join is ₦10,000 for the first 50 people and will return to N25,000 afterwards.
How to make payment
Procedure to Make Payment
You can use USSD code, Online transfer, Cash payment
|Make Payment to:
Join my Premium WhatsApp Group for Instant Grant Alert, Guide on How to Apply and Free Business Plan Download... - click here.
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Account Number: 1019877638
Account Type: Current
Bank: GT BANK
Account Name: Adetiloye Adedayo Patrick
Account Number: 0037218392
Account Type: Savings
After payment, Text your name, Amount Paid, the bank paid to, Email address, whatsApp no, preferred business plan for free download, sex, location, to 08060779290.
e.g. Femi Alao, N10000, GTB, email@example.com, 08075592900, shoe making plan, Male, Ibadan send it to me on 08060779290.
I will personally work on it and add you to our premium whatsapp group in less than 24 hrs and also deliver the downloadable products to you.
Another Option is to pay online and Join the whatsapp group instantly.
For other enquires call 08060779290
Note: Your Registration is renewable Yearly.
Money back guarantee,
After 1 month of joining and you thing you are nor getting maximum benefit, we will return your full money
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.