SHIPPING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Shipping Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
Industry: Transportation (Shipping Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD LTD is a start-up company serving the community of Ekiti State and diaspora with shipping transportation. We cater for regular online shipping services to our customers. Shipping is the transportation of people and goods either thru boat, ship, sail boat or barger. As a result of increasing demand for shipping services we offer reasonable prices, speed and reliable services to our customers. The important of shipping services in a socio-economic development cannot be over emphasized, according to the united nation maritime activity has a key role to play in the alleviation of extreme poverty and hunger as it already provide source of income and employment for many developing countries. Shipping transport is essential to the world economy as over 90% of the world trade is carried out by the sea and it is the most effective way to move huge volumes of goods and raw materials around the world.
Our position is that of a superior-quality, unique and reliable company that is committed to customer satisfaction. We have identify three key of success that will be instrumental to our business, the first is that we provide a market needed services which comes with reasonable price, packaging and shipping services, the second is that as services will be as convenient as possible, the third is the use of strict financial control. We offer the most convenient, inexpensive, sound shipping service. . We will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a company by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our client at PATILAD LTD you can be assured of the best service ever. We make use of new technologies that will help transform the shipping industry, because a revolution in ICT will be an evolution in the shipping industry. Development in ICT will heavily impact shipping by creating a more connected, integrated and efficient shipping services.
PATILAD LTD also provides consultancy services and bespoke products based on our clients’ demand. What sets us apart from our competitors is the respect and professionalism we maintain by offering logistics services, excellent service, highest ethical environmental and safety standard and good customer services that can stand the test of time. Our aim at PATILAD LTD is to become the premier auction shipping services.
The benefits of our products and services are
– Availability of several varieties of goods and products meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
– Exceptional customer care services.
– Fair and lowest possible prices.
Our products and services
- Good customer services
- Logistics services
- Shipping services
- Excellent services
- Consultancy services
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the Shipping business include:
- High level professionalism and an eye for taste of various clients.
- Improved efficiency and affordable cost.
- Be as convenient as possible
- Experts with extended years of professional service.
- Competitive pricing.
Objective for Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- Become the premier auctions shipping services
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To develop a profitable/sustainable home-based company.
Goal for the Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
To be Nigeria’s foremost company that specializes in the best shipping services ever
Vision for the Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to continue to expand our services to other areas. The company’s coverage area is constantly increasing, as the areas are becoming aware of the company’s presence. Also to be a provider of excellent shipping services.
Mission for the Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to become the premier shipping service by maintaining 100% satisfaction, reasonable prices, fast and environmentally sound service.
Management Team of the Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
AMINU Bello – is highly knowledgeable in the transportation Industry having had 5 years’ experience. He is a resourceful young man with practical experience in construction management, infrastructure, cost estimation, and management. He has worked both in consulting and contracting organizations and has successfully managed various technically challenging projects for government, corporate set up and private clients.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in shipping business.
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
– Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in transportation particularly in shipping Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Shipping Business Plan in Nigeria
Store facility, generator set, cement, steel and metal products, wood, aggregates, roofing materials, plumbing materials, electrical materials and accessories, paints, etc.
Competitor Analysis for ShippingBusiness Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– Highest-quality product offerings.
– Unique and durable building materials.
– Effective customer care service.
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Highest-quality product offerings.
- Unique and durable building materials.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020 (Paid Internship) - December 11, 2019
- Guide For Starting A Finance Business In Nigeria - December 3, 2019
- 25 Thriving Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry in Nigeria - December 3, 2019