Special Invitation to Start Up Entrepreneurship Programme | Pixaweb Innovate Hub. Registration Closes April 5, 2019.
Pixaweb Technologies Ltd, is organizing an Innovate-Hub an entrepreneurship programme, that seeks to develop entrepreneurial, leadership skills and bringing the idea of young people to reality aged 18 to 40 through intensive training and mentorship. Participants are expected to apply as individuals or as teams.
50 participants will receive two days of entrepreneurship training after which on the 3rd day, they will pitch their business idea. Business plans will be designed during the training session, Participants with feasible business ideas will be contacted to receive prizes as seed funding to support their startups. All the business plans will be designed with the additional goal of advancing one of five United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals: health and well-being, education, clean water and sanitation, clean energy, and/or economic growth. At the end of the project, the beneficiaries will be matched with business experts for continuous mentoring.
1. Women empowerment: This program will directly benefits young females in Nigeria. Females interested in starting or growing their businesses are strongly encouraged to apply.
2. It’s FREE: Participation is free.
3. Capacity Development: This program will expose and widen participants’ knowledge on social entrepreneurship, innovation, design thinking, fundraising and bringing your business to reality.
4. Funding and mentorship support: Female winners will receive SEED grant, mentorship support, fundraising support and the opportunity to pitch to investors.
5. Participate in SDGs implementation: This program encourages youth and women participation in the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals implementation to transform their communities and build economic prosperity.
The following minimum requirements must met in order to be considered for Pixaweb Innovate-Hub Entrepreneurship programme:
1. Candidate must be female and within the ages of 18 to 40 years.
2. Applications will be accepted from candidates in Nigeria ONLY.
3. Candidate must be fluent in English (any level of education is acceptable).
4. Submitted business ideas must be innovative and address any of the Sustainable Development Goals. (Check here for goals; http://datatopics.worldbank.org/sdgatlas/): health and well-being, education, clean water and sanitation, clean energy, and/or economic growth.
5. Submitted business ideas must already have a prototype or be at the pilot stage.
6. Candidate must apply as individual or as part of a team (2 persons per team is acceptable).
Submitted ideas will be selected based on four judging criteria:
1. Demonstrated commitment to solving some of the pressing challenges in their community.
2. Possession of a creative and innovative mindset and idea.
3. Proven track record of making contributions to solving social causes.
4. Willingness to engage in co-creation with peers and experts.
5. The proposed idea must address one or more of the following UN Sustainable Development Goals below: Submission Instructions
1. To participate in the Pixaweb Innovation Hub Enterpreneurship programme, please complete and submit the online application form via this jotform link:
2. Once selected, participants are required to pay N3000 only for registration, training materials and certificate. Selected participant will be contacted through their E-mails.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019