Startupbootcamp Fintech Accelerator Program – Dubai 2020 (Fully Funded)
Application Deadline: November 19, 2019.
Startupbootcamp launches its FinTech Accelerator program in Dubai to support the city in its bid to become a world leader in financial services innovation and technology.
Over the next three years and in partnership with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Visa, Mashreq and HSBC, Startupbootcamp will accelerate 40 startups working in a range of fields impacting financial services innovation, such as artificial and machine intelligence, distributed ledger technologies and digital and open banking. The program will be open to startups from the MENA region as well as from around the world.
3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program supporting entrepreneurs to scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals from business model canvas, to business development and fundraising.
Corporate Partners – Collaborate deeply with leading corporates in your industry to secure customers, pilot projects, and partnerships.
Global Network- Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries.
Tailored Mentorship – Carefully selected mentors from the FinTech industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
Coworking Space – Free coworking desk space at the dynamic office at FinTech Hive at DIFC for your entire team during the 3-month program.
Living Expenses – €15,000 in cash per company provided to cover living expenses so teams can commit 100% of their time to the program.
Perks & Discounts – Over €500,000 in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others.
Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program ends through annual alumni events, deals and tailored introductions.
Industry Events – Exclusive exposure opportunities to take part in leading FinTech conferences and events as exhibitors and speakers.
Investor Access – Direct access to meet the most active angels and VCs investing in the FinTech industry from around the world.
Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ mentors, corporate partners, investors and press attendees.
- Open to startups from the MENA region as well as from around the world
For more info visit Startupbootcamp
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- French Government Challenge of 1,000 for African Entrepreneurs 2020 - November 21, 2019
- Book Review/How to Buy it: The Winning Streak: 40 Proven Secrets on How I Raise Money for my Business and How You Can Do the Same. By Mene Blessing. - November 20, 2019
- Apply for Africa-UK: Female Tech Founders 2020 (Fully Funded to UK) - November 20, 2019