TOBACCO DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. tobacco Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: TOBACCO PROCESSING
Industry: commercial (Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD tobacco is a sales and distribution company that is based in Lagos state. We are into sales, advertisement and distribution of tobacco. Tobacco is one of the most addictive substances in the world, it is a product prepared from the leaves of tobacco plant by curing them. Tobacco contains the alkaloid nicotine which is stimulant that is manly used for smoking in cigarette, pipe tobacco. They can also be consumed as snuff, chewing tobacco. Every year about 6.7 million tons of tobacco is produced throughout the world. We don’t persuade people to smoke but rather offering quality brands to people who have already taking the decision to smoke .we believe that smoking should only be done by adults who are aware of the risk.
PATILAD tobacco has a very high demand because it is loved by how customer. It is produce with the best quality product at a good price .we offer the widest variety of specialty and named brand tobacco product, pipe tobacco, plus accessories such as ashtrays, pipes, cigarette and cigar cases etc. Tax revenue from cigarettes is higher than ever, it serves as a source of revenue for the governments.
Our company is located in a corner piece property on a busy road and we have enough parking spaces that can accomm0date well over 20 cars per time. Our competitive edge also lies in the fact that we retail a wide range of products that will be readily available at all times. Our excellent customer service culture, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us. We offer full logistics services from point of manufacture to point of sales and we also have distribution in both urban and rural area.
It is clear that a large and sustainable market exists for tobacco distribution in Nigeria, and we are fully prepared to maximize this opportunity for our business growth. Knowing how important the human resources are to any business, we intend to get the best by not onlys hiring those who would be the best fit for the various roles but also those who we know will be able to project our visions positively internally and externally. We also intend to invest massively in the welfare of our employees so that their productivity rate results in a healthy bottom line for the company. We intend to provide excellent customer service to all our customers so as to keep having repeat businesses with them. We would ensure that we listen closely to their complaints and resolve them in a timely manner. We would also listen to suggestions and tips that would move our business forward. We would also keep in touch with our customers and ensure that we keep them informed of new services and products from our stable.
The benefit of our product and services are
– Availability of several varieties of goods and products meeting the need of a wide range of class of people.
– Provision of quality products and friendly service.
– Excellent customer care services.
– Fair and lowest possible prices.
Our products and services
PATILAD tobacco to offer a great number of products and services so as to create another dimension of competitive advantage. We intend to bring in variety of named brands of tobacco product. Our products offerings are listed below;
- Pipe tobacco
- Ash trays
- Cigar cases
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the tobacco distribution include:
- expand our customer base to retain sufficient level of profitability
- A group of experienced staffs with a broad range of specialty areas that complement each other.
- Large facility space with visibility
- Increase customer retention through high quality of services
Objective for Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
- To offer high-quality services and a wonderful experience at reasonable prices.
- To create products whose primary goal is to exceed customer’s expectation
- To achieve net profit of $60,000 in four years.
- To boost image and awareness by establishing baseline customer satisfaction of 100%.
Goal for the Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
To become one of the leading brands in the tobacco in the South west and also to be amongst the top 10 tobacco distribution in Nigeria within the first 5 years of operation.
Vision for the tobacco and Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
To be an effective and efficient sales and distribution company in Nigeria
Mission for the Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to ensure that we do not lose sight of our vision. And also offer quality product, brand and responsive services for good price.
Management Team of the Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
ADELEKE Oreoluwa Anu – has over 12 years of experience having worked in a tobacco manufacturing company and will bring his vast experience to bear in this business. He is an experienced businessman and entrepreneur and one who has a B.Sc in Soil Science as well as a Master’s Degree from a prestigious business school.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in tobacco business.
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
– Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in tobacco industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Tobacco Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
We have been able to purchase high quality machines and equipment for the smooth running of the business. We have sale force of 500 sales professionally selling directly to retailers and covering 20,000 point sale.
Competitor Analysis for manufacturing and Distribution Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– Availability of a large facility space with high visibility and foot traffic.
– Efficient and strong distribution network.
– Core experienced and highly qualified staffs.
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Availability of a large facility space with high visibility and foot traffic.
- Core experienced and highly qualified staffs.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.