20 TIPS TO SURVIVE YOUWIN 3 PANEL INTERVIEW
- Don’t come late to the venue.
- Make Eye Contact with the members on the panel.
- Prepare by Rehearsing.
- BE CONFIDENT……and even if you are not feeling confident, try to project confidence. Use a mentor or coach to work with you in a practice interview role play.
- Demonstrate that you’re making connections during the conversation.
Instead of just answering each person’s question, see if you can make connections and demonstrate your active listening skills.
- Direct your attention to each person on the panel.
- Avoid staring at a single person (nothing makes you look more “frozen” than doing this!). Instead, make it a point to relax, smile, and open your gaze to the others in the room.
For the remaining tips and other information to win youwin 3 interview,
We hereby introducing you to:
THE YOUWIN 3 MOCK PANEL INTERVIEW REPORT AND THE YOUWIN3 TEMPLATE GUIDE.
What are the contents of the report/guide?
- 30 Possible questions that the interviewers can ask you on your business plan for both existing and new business.
- 20 Tips to survive YOUWIN 3 Panel Interview
- 22 Preparation Check list for the panel interview.
- Explanation on how to fill YOUWIN 3 PANEL REVIEW GUIDELINES.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- TRAINING: Become a Fashion Millionaire by Learning the Business Side of Fashion for Just 20k in 2days in Nigeria - August 17, 2017
- Apply for BET 7 N3Million DiamondBank Business Plan Competition Closes on September 29, 2017. - August 17, 2017
- How to Do Happy World Meal Gate And Become Food Millionaire in Nigeria - August 16, 2017