20 TIPS TO SURVIVE YOUWIN 3 PANEL INTERVIEW
- Don’t come late to the venue.
- Make Eye Contact with the members on the panel.
- Prepare by Rehearsing.
- BE CONFIDENT……and even if you are not feeling confident, try to project confidence. Use a mentor or coach to work with you in a practice interview role play.
- Demonstrate that you’re making connections during the conversation.
Instead of just answering each person’s question, see if you can make connections and demonstrate your active listening skills.
- Direct your attention to each person on the panel.
- Avoid staring at a single person (nothing makes you look more “frozen” than doing this!). Instead, make it a point to relax, smile, and open your gaze to the others in the room.
For the remaining tips and other information to win youwin 3 interview,
We hereby introducing you to:
THE YOUWIN 3 MOCK PANEL INTERVIEW REPORT AND THE YOUWIN3 TEMPLATE GUIDE.
What are the contents of the report/guide?
- 30 Possible questions that the interviewers can ask you on your business plan for both existing and new business.
- 20 Tips to survive YOUWIN 3 Panel Interview
- 22 Preparation Check list for the panel interview.
- Explanation on how to fill YOUWIN 3 PANEL REVIEW GUIDELINES.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- PHOTOS: My Online Millionaire Friends Winners of the $5000 live at the Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 Forum - October 17, 2017
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017