7 Major Reasons Why People Will Not Win FG YouWiN Connect 2017
Here are the reasons we have discovered over the years working with people on YouWiN in which we have recorded a lot of success stories.
7 Major Reasons Why People Will Not Win FG YouWiN Connect 2017.
1. Lack of Information: A lot of people are not aware that this application is going on. Please share the information with your friends and families.
2. You did not Register: We have 17 days to close YouWiN Connect. Any serious fellow should apply before 20th of this month. First Come first served. Don’t delay at all.
3. You did not use Available Resources Around you: Here, we have prepared a free Ebook where we explained everything about YouWiN connect and explanation of the questions. Click here to download the ebook: http://dayoadetiloye.com/free-e-book-youwin-connect-2017-question-answer-explanation/
4. You did not Apply with the Right Business Idea or Industry: YouWiN has 5 Major Sectorial Focus. Click here to see them http://dayoadetiloye.com/top-5-sectorial-focus-businesses-will-win-youwin-connect-2017/
5. You did not Answer the Business Plan Application Well: Almost 50% of application failed because of a bad written business plan. see below this email how we can work together to have a well written business application at an affordable prices.
6. You did not Upload Documents: I will advise that if you did not have Corporate Affairs Commission CAC certificate, just tell them you don’t have a business so that you don’t have to answer too many questions. Then ensure you upload your post-secondary school certificate e.g Diploma, NCE, OND, HND, BSc, MSc, MBA, Ph.D. or any professional certificate e.g PMP, ICT etc.
7. You did not Finished your Application and Submit: This is very important, please ensure you press the submit button after uploading all you document
Two Business Plan Question Asked:
- Describe the Requirements You will need to create your products and services
The Description should not exceed 200 words
- What risks or challenges might affect the success of your business?
(What can stop you from making this business a success?)
Description should be limited to 100 words
To write this for you is N10,000 for any idea/Industry
To review this for you if you write on your own is N5,000
Note: This price will increase as we move closer to the deadline
Make payment to
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Account Number: 1019877638
Account Type: Current
After payment, call/Whatsaap me on 08060779290 and also send me email at email@example.com .
Fill this Information Requirements We Need to Help You Write YouWiN Connect Write Up
- What is the business idea
- What name do you want to name the business?
- Is it a new business or existing business?
- What is the location of the business?
- What are the requirements for operating the business?
- List your products and services.
- Name, Phone no, Location, and email address.
We will write it for you in 2days
Send this requirement to me on WhatsApp 08060779290 or reply this email
Call or WhatsApp me on 08060779290 or reply me to firstname.lastname@example.org
‘‘Don’t let your learning lead to knowledge.
Let your learning lead to ACTION.’’
– Jim Rohn
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Apply for 2018 TY Danjuma Foundation’s Grants Program - January 22, 2018
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018