ANIMAL FEEDS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Animal Feeds Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Animal Feeds Business
Industry: Agriculture Industry
PATILAD Animal Feeds is involved in the production of quality animal feeds product around Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders.
The benefits of our products and services are
– The production of good quality and healthy animal feeds.
– All year round availability of our customers’ care service
– The production of different varieties of animal feeds products
– Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
– Fair and affordable prices of our products and services
Objective for Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide quality animal feeds for residents and companies in Akure.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality animal feeds at fair and best possible prices.
- To provide best quality and healthy animal feeds products in the industry.
Our Goal for Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
To be a one-stop shop for animal feeds products in Akure, Ondo State.
Vision for Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the no.1 brand for animal feeds products shop in Akure, and other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide quality Animal feeds for individuals, households& companies at a fair and affordable price in Akure, Ondo State.
Management Team of the Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
Shola David – Has over 6 years’ experience as an animal care expert and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Professional and practical experience in animal care business.
– Capacity to consistently provide quality animal feeds products.
– Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
– Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 8 years’ experience in the animal care business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the animal care business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials For Animal Feeds Business Plan in Nigeria
DCP, vegetable oil, Salt, Urea, Molasses, Corn gluten and Rice polish
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF ANIMAL FEEDS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– We provide best quality animal feeds products in the industry
– All year round available of our customers’ choicest service
– we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
– Excellent customer care services and customer confidence.
– We provide professional animal care services at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
We provide best quality animal feeds products in Nigeria
All year round available of our customers’ choicest service
Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Apply for 2018 TY Danjuma Foundation’s Grants Program - January 22, 2018
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018