ARCHITECTURAL FIRM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Architectural Firm Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Architectural Firm Business Plan is a lucrative service business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Architectural Consultation Services
Industry: Design & Construction
PATILADWONDER Architectural firm is a strong and strategically positioned firm involved in offering advisory and professional services in all architectural design feats. PATILADWONDER Architectural firm will be specializing in residential, commercial and industrial architecture in domestic and international markets based in Abuja Nigeria. The firm will provide architectural services using technologically superior processes, providing greater value for clients and enhanced design and construction.
The target client is segmented into four categories; home owners, developers, government, and contractors. PATILADWONDER Architectural firm competitive edge will be the knowledge of digital-based design resources. Superior and excellent customer service will also be another clear differentiation.
First year sales are expected to reach N15,000,000 and increase to N50,000,000 by the third year of operation. Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in the architectural services industry in the whole of Abuja Nigeria and also to be amongst the top 20 architectural firm services businesses in Nigeria within the first 10 years of operations.
Patilad will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We adopt an intensely customer centric approach in offering our services. Apart from our astute and highly experienced management team, we also are well aware of the industry’s need and are well prepared to tackle them. We provide a one-stop solution centre to meeting all needs and challenges that seeks to hamper the growth and progress of our clients in a firm, yet loving and light-hearted way.
Products and Services
PATILAD Architects provides full Architectural services as follows:
- Preparing feasibility studies, briefs and conceptual design.
- Preparing schematic drawings and outline specifications indicating special
arrangements and materials.
- Preparing necessary documentation in order to obtain the relevant Town Planning
- Preparing information necessary for the production of Bills of Quantities.
- Advising on the financial viability of the proposed development.
- Development Finance Advice.
- Preparing detailed working drawings and detailed specification of materials and
- Preparing schedules of finishing.
- Advising on the selection and suitability of loose furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Arranging and supplying all information for the production of perspectives and
- Conducting total supervision throughout the entire scheme.
- Project Management.
Objective Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
- Market expansion of 20% per year via the Internet.
- Creating new niche in market by Year 4 of three dimensional construction documents and interactive digital presentation to clients.
- Increase revenue to over N50 million by Year 3.
- Increase client base by 450% in three years.
- Maintain job costing that keeps margins above 70%.
Vision and Goal for the Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to build an architectural services brand that will become the number and constantly exceed client’s expectation in terms of excellent quality, superb creative concept, communication skills and consistently excellent practical presentation of solutions and strategies which in turn increase our market share.
Mission for the Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Our mission is to position our architectural services firm to become the leading brand in the architectural services industry in the whole of Abuja, and also to be amongst the top 20 architectural services firms in Nigeria within the first 10 years of operations.
We offers a new type of digital interactive media for both the client and the builder, this media will be taken one step further by using it in the construction documents as well. The builder will be provided with an interactive video rendering of the entire building containing both visual photographic quality images and construction specs. Every last detail will be worked out in three dimensions in such a way that anyone who knows how to use a computer will be able to access and understand this new means of architectural presentation.
Keys to Success for the Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
- Provide a service that is technologically superior to the competition’s.
- Utilizing a diverse staff of architects to provide a wide variety of product styles.
- A large array of global connections. To maintain client satisfaction of at least 90%.
- To keep overhead cost low.
- To ensure professional marketing and presentation of services.
- To provide an active and functional website.
Management Team of the Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Femi Akinyemi studied Architecture at the Birmingham School of Architecture, received a Bachelors’ Degree and Post Graduate Diploma, a member of the ROYAL INSTITUTE OF BRITISH ARCHITECTS and THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS, after working with prestigious architectural firms in the UK, moved down to Nigeria and took time to learn the Nigerian work atmosphere enrolling in Interstate Architects Nigeria, then Arc De Vinci Consulting, before he and his team came together to start Patilad Architectural Firm.
Bunmi Davies – studied Architecture at the University of Lagos, received a Bachelors’ Degree in Environmental Sciences and Bachelors Degree in Architecture & Design, a member of THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS, worked in the renowned Nigerian firm of GODWIN HOPWOOD KUYE (GHK), before joining PATILAD architects.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a lead consultant.
Management experience gained for the Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Our management team is made up of individual experiences that sums up to a 65years of variety of professionalism in architectural, accounting, building, engineering, quantity surveying, marketing and consultancy. We deliver the clients dream project which is a well- Planned, designed and nicely built masterpiece using the best of our resources. We are space specialists and contract mangers. We capture the clients detailed requirements, analyze their needs, We design, coordinate the process, manage the project while also controlling the project time. We translate the minutest design details into design reality, beauty and wonderful masterpiece that meets the clients need. PATILAD Architects management team is made up of 4 Partners, headed by the Principal Partner. They are directly responsible for the quality of the professional services provided; which are broken down under the following headings, Architectural Design, Specifications, Technical Coordination, Client Services, and Management Coordination. Femi Akinyemi is the CEO and ladened with the responsibility of the CEO. He is vast in his responsibility and from much experience understands his role. Here below are his roles:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Materials and Machines for Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
A conducive office complex, office space, equipment, furniture, LAN lines, utilities and additional technology purchases used in communicating with clients, legal consulting fees, designated design soft wares, safety equipment, measuring equipment, architectural kits, insurance cost, a website, stationeries, advertising brochures, etc.
Competitor Analysis Patilad Architectural Firm Business Plan In Nigeria
People access our services because of the following reasons:
- We work to provide a positive experience in all cases so our clients will refer and return to us for future work as well.
- Up-to-date industry know-how and technological uprightness
- Customer service mobility – As a customer-centric firm, PATILADWONDER Consulting offers 24-hours available phone lines, same day email responses, and callbacks within one hour.
- Diagnostic service – Here we employ our tactical skills to comprehensively understand all the factors involved in our client’s need before
- A considerable network of contacts – We keep an ever increasing mailing list that DIRECTLY attends to well over 15000 small business owners.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Nigeria market
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017