Attend: Free Lagos Live Seminar with Dayo Adetiloye on Saturday 1st of July 2017
Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
3 hours Live Seminar with Dayo Adetiloye
(Lagos 1st Edition)
How to Jump-Start Your Business Idea in Nigeria
- 11 Steps to access a Business Grants in Nigeria
- How to Set up an Online Money-Making Blog for your Idea
- How to write a Business Plan for Your Idea.
- How to start your side hustle
Date: Saturday, 1st July, 2017
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: Tech24, 1st Floor, Nikki, Africana Plaza, 70C Allen Avenue (Opposite UBA ), Ikeja, Lagos.
Admission: FREE || 30 Seats Available ||
To reserve your seat and get your seat number, please text your name, sex, phone no, email address & location to 08105636015 e.g. Jumoke Lawal, female, 08012345678, firstname.lastname@example.org, Yaba to 08105636015.
Seats are available on first come, first serve basics, so hurry up and BOOK your Seat NOW!!!
For further enquiry and sponsorship, please call 0807 635 9735 or 0810 563 6015.
Free Lagos Live Seminar with Dayo Adetiloye on Saturday 1st of July 2017
ABOUT Dayo Adetiloye; He has consulted with over 100 businesses to access grant opportunities in Nigeria in the last 5 years through www.dayoadetiloye.com.
He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Pan Atlantic University (PAU), Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017