Beauty Care Concept Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Beauty care Concept Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Beauty Care Concept Business Plan In Nigeria is one of the sub sectors of the fashion industry and also the beauty care industry. Now it is a known fact that fashion is never static, it is an ever changing industry. The beauty business is a very lucrative business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
- Industry – Beauty/cosmetics
Business Description of Beauty Care Concept Business Plan In Nigeria
Patiladwonder beauty care concept is involved in hair maintenance, natural facial solutions and skin solution, manicure and pedicure business.
We render all sorts of hair maintenance and treatment (e.g. fixing, braid, dreadlock) skin problems, facial solution (e.g. pimples, burn and face reaction) make over, natural skin tone, body tones and glowing of skin to component level at affordable price.
The benefits of our products and services are
– Uniqueness of our Training styles
– Prompt delivery services and quality repairs
– Customer Care
Our business meets a need and demand for:
- The need to provide a quality well structure beauty concept training out fit in my area.
- The demand for sales of make up kits
Our Objective of beauty care concept Business Plan In Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 mnths.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 30% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Management Team of Beauty Care Concept Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
– DayoAdetiloye- (B Agric, MBA, PMP) : He has over 10 years’ experience in the industry . He has masters in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
– Omoniyi Rofiat: He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry she has knowledge of facial solution and make over
We manage the business to generate cashflow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
Read Also: Snailery Business Plan in Nigeria
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to Train on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
Materials for beauty care concept Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Accessories supply, Landed properties Buildings, Insurance, Office equipment, Furniture, Transportation vehicle, serum, cutting comb, roller wax, streamer, oven tong, make over kits, brown powder, lip stick, canceller, eye shadow primer, face primer, foundation, contour, eye liner, mascara, set of brush, different colour of eye shadow and a trainee.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR BEAUTY CARE CONCEPT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- Our Uniqueness of our Training styles
- Our Prompt delivery services and quality repairs
- Our Customer Care services
MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKETING PLAN FOR BEAUTY CARE CONCEPT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 136 Business Sub Sector and Ideas that Can Win Tony Elumelu Foundation 2018 $5000 Grant Opportunities in Africa - January 16, 2018
- 21 Things that can help you write an Excellent Application for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant - January 9, 2018
- FREE DOWNLOAD: E-book to Write the 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant is Here - January 9, 2018