BLOGGING SETUP BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Blogging Setup Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Blogging Setup Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Blogging Setup (Internet marketing)
Industry: Online business
With the current surge in the number of internet users in Nigeria and the world at large, it is no news that the internet has become a large, and I mean, large base of untapped resources. More and more millionaires are being made from internet-based business opportunities. Of the list, one of the easiest way to make money from the internet is Blogging Setup. Hence Dayoadetiloye.com is training Nigerian youth on how to setup their blog, write articles and business reports, updates, etc. We also help you promote your blog.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality, engaging and variety of content.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use internet pages
- Prompt products and service delivery for online purchase
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair and lowest possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Trusted and quality blogsite with exceptional services.
- User-friendly and easy-to-use internet pages.
- Colorful, interactive and engaging articles.
- Increase supply and a new choice.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Objective for Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
Dayoadetiloye.com’s objectives for our Blogging Setup business includes
- Provision of industry-relevant and updated information to clients.
- An engaging, user-friendly and easy-to-use blogsite
- Easy access to our product and services and several payment options
Vision and Goal for the Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
Dayoadetiloye.com is positioned to be a one-stop online store in Nigeria for high quality, educative and informative news, research articles, products and services on business start-up plan, grant opportunity, blogsite setup, book publishing, online marketing, etc. We are set to provide exceptional services in a desirable and conducive sales environment while offering products at fair and lowest possible prices.
Mission for the Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by always providing high quality products while offering exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
Adejumobi OYEBADE – Has over 7 years’ experience in the Blogging Setup industry, an astute business planner and developer, he is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Dayo ADETILOYE – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He has managed Dayoadetiloye.com for over 10 years now with overarching success. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- A large resource base of educative, entertaining and user-friendly information
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility.
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in the Blogging Setup industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, workforce recruitment and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skill has helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
A website coupled with blog, office complex, furniture, file cabinets, and desks, cash register, computer terminals, rent, utilities, insurance, mailing list, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Blogging Setup Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Availability of high quality and trusted products and services
- Fair and lowest possible prices and our discount offers
- Prompt delivery services for online purchase
- Excellent Customer Care
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
- Availability of high quality and varieties of products.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- TRAINING: Become a Fashion Millionaire by Learning the Business Side of Fashion for Just 20k in 2days in Nigeria - August 17, 2017
- Apply for BET 7 N3Million DiamondBank Business Plan Competition Closes on September 29, 2017. - August 17, 2017
- How to Do Happy World Meal Gate And Become Food Millionaire in Nigeria - August 16, 2017