CEMENT RETAILING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Cement Retailing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: CEMENT RETAILING BUSINESS PLAN
Industry: BUILDING (Cement Retailing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD CEMENT RETAILING is into the dealership and retailing of Cement products located at Offa, Kwara State. Our commercial strategy brings us closer to customers. Without bypassing the nation’s cement dealers, our retailer-centered marketing broadens our customer base, improves our product mix, and enables us to tailor our offerings to meet the needs of our ready-mix customers.We have the Dangote brand, Elephant, and Lafarge. We are able to supply in very large quantity.
Cement are modern construction materials and as such are use in all the construction viz: residential, commercial, and industrial building construction, this suffices to mean that the Cement retail business is a thriving one. We will provide reliable brands for the successful operation of the business. Patilad Cement Stores plans to open chains of stores all around the South-West.
The increasing need to build new residential houses, factories and offices to accommodate Nigeria’s large population has made cement sales a very lucrative business in the country. Over the last 10 years, building and construction sector has undergone strong growth rates in the range of 8-10% in Nigeria (Source: National Bureau of Statistics, 2013). Housing and construction is one of the major drivers of growth in more than 40 allied industries, the cement industry included. Demand for cement has also risen tremendously as a result of the demand for it in the housing and construction industry. In addition to this, there is also increasing demand of cement bags from government and multi-national contractors for building purposes.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of quality Cement brands for use.
- To provide comfort and economic value to our customers and partners.
- To ensure timely distribution and logistics solutions with the highest level of excellence.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
Objective for Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- Wide customer reach
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
Goal for the Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
To achieve customer trust in service delivery, pricing and availability.
Vision for the Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
To have our warehouse in every state in Nigeria
Mission for the Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing quality products in a sustainable way.
Management Team of the Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Godman Ibrahim – He has over 10 years’ experience in the industry. He has worked as sales and marketing assistant manager for the Elephant Cement Company. He has master of business administration with specialization in building & construction material. He has a master’s degree in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is the CEO, and also doubles as the head administrator.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Cement Retailing business.
- Capacity to consistently provide our customers in large capacities.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Cement Retailing business and numerous exposure to the nitty-gritty of the cement retail market. I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Equipment for Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
Leased Warehouse, racks for storing cement, trucks for delivery, office equipment (computer, printer, etc), dedicated mobile phones and fork-lifts.
Competitor Analysis for Cement Retailing Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Availability of high quality and durable Cements
- All year round availability in any volume.
- Availability of space, operations management, and skilled employees.
- Unique distribution network and customer satisfaction.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Availability of high quality and durable Cement.
- Unique distribution network and customer satisfaction.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- TRAINING: Become a Fashion Millionaire by Learning the Business Side of Fashion for Just 20k in 2days in Nigeria - August 17, 2017
- Apply for BET 7 N3Million DiamondBank Business Plan Competition Closes on September 29, 2017. - August 17, 2017
- How to Do Happy World Meal Gate And Become Food Millionaire in Nigeria - August 16, 2017