COMPUTER SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Computer School Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Computer School Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Computer School
Patilad Computer School is a well equipped standard computer school for basic, intermediate and advanced computer class. We offer ICT training among other internet/ICT related services e.g. website development and design, hosting, maintenance, marketing, application development, software development, social media marketing and analysis.
PATILAD Computer School offers affordable training facility with excellent service.
We offer high quality, convenient and comprehensive driver education courses at the lowest possible price. It is the goal of PATILAD Computer School to have graduates of our programs become highly sort after in anywhere in the world, and surpass our competitor in Nigeria and to exploit that reputation to create greater market share.
The benefits of our products and services are
- We produce graduate certified to use all the office suite in professional standards accepted anywhere in the word
- We offer flexible training to suite different class of people
- We offer latest ICT and web related skills acquisition
- We provide excellent customer care services at all times
- All our services are of fair prices.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality convenient and comprehensive training
- World class ICT training facility
- Provision of optimum customers’ satisfaction and flexible service.
- Affordable and fair prices.
Keys to Success for Patilad Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
- Knowledge Base
Objective for Patilad Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the sales revenues of approximately N4.5 million by year three.
- To increase the number of institutions and corporate bodies who access our services as loyal customers.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- Become the cost-efficient provider of comprehensive computer education services in Kaduna, Nigeria.
Vision for the Patilad Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the foremost computer school and a household name amongst Computer Schools in Northern Nigeria and Nigeria at large.
Mission for the Patilad Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide up-to-date, affordable, comprehensive and fully loaded computer training with ability to make any learner be able to handle any computer related issue, be it hard ware or soft ware.
Management Team of the Patilad Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
Hassan Sugaer (B.Sc Computer Science, PMP, NIM) – has been a long-time manager of Computer Schools with over 8 years’ experience in the computer school running and management. He has a certified engineering award for best student in 2015. He has been involved in providing indoor training classes, practical on-field training, designing of training manuals and procedures etc. He is a Google certified trainer, also has been training for two years on Udemy, Tuteria, and Youtube. He is also very conversant with the use of new technology in repair of computer hard/soft ware issues.
He won the 2015/2016 award of the best student in Science from the Ahmadu Bello University. He is also certified Bus. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye (MBA) – He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is a Project Management Professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Computer School business.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent and high quality, convenient and comprehensive computer education courses at the affordable and fair prices.
- Effective cost management while offering the exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Patilad Computer School Business Plan in Nigeria
Computers, Printers, Modem for internet, Alternative Power sources,, Training facility consisting of office spaces of different capacities, and, storage space, garage, reception area, a comfortable outdoor lounge, etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS PATILAD COMPUTER SCHOOL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronize us because of the following reasons:
- High quality, convenient and comprehensive computer education with strong emphasis on making every student a computer guru.
- The flexibility of our training curriculum.
- Our services and products are offered at the lowest possible prices.
- We have life mentorship with all students
- High quality products, and good relationships with clientele
- Our use of the latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment.
- Outstanding customer services and willing correspondence.
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Lowest possible prices.
- Use of latest, state-of-the-art facility and equipment and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- SORGHUM FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - November 22, 2017
- CUCUMBER FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - November 22, 2017
- USADF GRANT APPLICATIONS CALL FOR PROPOSALS TO BOOST AGRICULTURAL SECTOR IN SORGHUM, RICE, CASSAVA, AQUACULTURE IN NIGERIA - November 21, 2017