Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Business
- Industry – IT and Telecommunication
Business Description of Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan In Nigeria
Patiladwonder Wonders Computer Institute is involved in Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business
We renders ICT and Computer skills, Computer Engineering Training, Software Development, Sales of Computers and peripheral equipment, General Computer installations, accessories, Sales and Repairs to component level at affordable price.
The benefits of our products and services are
– Uniqueness of our Training styles
– Prompt delivery services and quality repairs
– Customer Care
Our business meets a need and demand for:
- The need to provide a quality well structure computer training out fit in my
- The demand for sales and repairs of laptop, and desktop.
Describe your top three business objectives for the next 12 months.
Our Objective of Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan In Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 30% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Management Team of Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan in Nigeria
Describe the benefit that you and your proposed staff will bring to the business, including expertise (technical), track record (practical) and any relevant training in the Industry.
– Dayo Adetiloye- (B Agric, MBA, PMP) : He has over 10 years’ experience in the industry . He has masters in business administration and he is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
– Fadairo Busola : He has over 15 years’ experience in the industry he has knowledge of about 3 programming language and computer engineering.
We manage the business to generate cashflow for profitability and expansion.
Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to Train on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
Materials For Computer Training, Sales and Repairs Business Plan In Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Computers, accessories supply, Teachers/instructors/tutors, Landed properties Buildings, Insurance, Office equipment, Furniture, Transportation vehicle, Instructional aids, School Books, Stationeries, Classroom supplies.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR COMPUTER TRAINING, SALES AND REPAIRS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Explain why your product or service is so good that people will buy from you at a price that will give you a sufficient return (your competitive advantage)? Give two examples.
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- Our Uniqueness of our Training styles
- Our Prompt delivery services and quality repairs
- Our Customer Care services
MARKET ANALYSIS AND MARKETING PLAN FOR COMPUTER TRAINING, SALES AND REPAIRS BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Describe how you will market your products and services e.g. through sales, technical staff, agents, distributors, direct etc.
- Word of mouth from satisfied customer
- Online marketing though company website with a blog, social media marketing like facebook page and ads, Google ads.
- Free seminars
- Magazine publications
- Souvenir like hand band, face cap, shirt, biro etc
- Partnership with secondary and tertiary institution to market our trainings
- Direct selling to parents through handbills.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017