DENTAL LABORATORIES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Dental Laboratories Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Dental Laboratories Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Dental Laboratories
Industry: Health Care Management
PATILADWONDER is a network of strong and strategically positioned Dental Laboratories involved in the provision of excellent and high quality dental health care and laboratory products and services. Our services includes dental restorations, design and fabrication of precision attachment restorations, implants, surgeries equipment, laboratory and diagnostic services and full mouth rehabilitation cases. Our major target market is major cities around Nigeria.
We provide general dental health care services at affordable prices. Our products includes Crown and bridge of different sort, Removables which includes dentures & partials, splints and stents and general orthodontics.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Excellent and high quality dental health care and laboratory services,
- Regular dental check-up
- Prevention and treatment of orthodontics
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Fair and lowest possible prices
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and high quality dental health care and laboratory services
- Trusted and quality health care products
- Provision of well trained and experienced dental technician
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
OLANIYI Adesanya Moses, a graduate of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is a certified dental technician. He has spent over ten years working with some of the nation’s most respected practitioners. Moses is committed to continuing education and has successfully completed Corporation X’s Advanced Crown & Bridge Dental Studies. He has also successfully completed training in all the premier implant systems including Brand J, Brand K, Product L, Product M, Brand N and Brand O.
In my working experience, I had not only become conversant with how to deal with dentists and patient alike who receive health care who access dental services, I had learn a great on how to motivate and ensure staffs are providing the best quality service. I had also learnt how to sustain long term relationship with my client in such a way to always ensure repeated sales.
My work history also afforded me extensive contacts in the dental community that will be critical to the building of the business. Our sales strategy will focus on offering dental professionals the new techniques and equipment.
Our Objective Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
- Steadily increasing number of patronage in 12 months.
- To increase the number of dentists using lab services so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeated sales.
- To provide quality dental health care and laboratory services and products at fair and lowest possible prices.
Our Goal for the Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
-To be the leading private dental laboratories in any environ we are situated in Nigeria through the provision of excellent dental health care and laboratory services and products.
Our Vision for the Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide excellent and high quality dental health care and laboratory services, laboratory and diagnostic services and orthodontics in a desirable and conducive environment while offering products at fair and lowest possible prices.
Our Mission for the Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing high quality services products and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
OLANIYI Adesanya Moses – Has over 10 years’ experience in the Health Care provision industry. He is a fellow of the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association. He has also held the post of secretary and treasurer of the Association for two consecutive tenures.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Experienced and astute health care management services.
- Capacity to consistently provide leading-edge technologies.
- Our experience in the industry provides progressive services to the dental profession in our locations.
- The latest, state-of-the-art restoration production systems and computerized case tracking
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in the dental laboratory industry, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Dental Laboratories Business Plan in Nigeria
Dental laboratories facility, implant systems, dental chairs, computer terminals, a laser printer, and back-up system, diagnostic software, Telecom system, Storefront build-out, Start-up inventory, Rent, utilities, insurance, file cabinets, ward coats, stationeries, basic office supplies (pens, paper, calculators, files, etc.), etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS DENTAL LABORATORIES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Provision of high quality health care management services and availability of high quality and trusted products at all times
- We use the latest, state-of-the-art restoration production systems and computerized case tracking
- Fair and lowest possible prices and discount offers
- Excellent customer care
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Fair and lowest possible prices.
- Use of new materials and techniques.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08060779290 or 08174584556 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08060779290, 08174584556
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential http://dayoadetiloye.com/Optin%201.html
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Attend Youth Enterprise Conference in Lagos on 30th of March 2017 and Access N5m Grant Spread Across 100 Lucky Participants - March 23, 2017
- List of 1000 Winners of Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 $5000 Grant is Here! - March 22, 2017
- Apply for 2017 Intafact Hero’s Foundation Kickstart Business Grant for Young Entrepreneurs located inAbia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu and Imo states. - March 21, 2017