My Dear Millionaire Friend!
It’s no longer news that the Tony Elumelu N850,000 Grant Application Questions (TEEP 2016)
has kicked off. Several applications are being uploaded every day. But have you ever stopped to consider?
- What will make me stand out among the numerous competitors cut across the 54 African countries participating?
- Do you even know and UNDERSTAND THE CRITERIAS used in judging the applications?
- Perhaps, you’ll like to find out from previous participants and winners what made the difference?
- How about financial forecast and market demography?
These and many more issues are the reason why this FREE e-book was written. Learn, as Dayo Adetiloye (MBA), a seasoned and highly experienced, financial coach and business grant expert, an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre of the Lagos Business School, Pan Atlantic University, Lagos Nigeria takes you through a highly simplified, step-by-step procedure on how to provide answers to the Tony Elumelu N850,000 Grant Application Questions (TEEP 2016).
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 7 Ways To Network Marketing Success in Any Network Marketing Company in Nigeria. - September 21, 2017
- SUBMISSION OF ICT FULL STACK CALL FOR PROPOSAL (CFP) IS OPEN on Bigportal.org.ng Closes on Sept 27, 2017 - September 21, 2017
- Apply for The 2018 Mandela Washington Fellowship application is open September 13-October 11, 2017! - September 21, 2017