ELECTRONIC REPAIR/SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Electronic Repair/sales business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Electronic Repair/Sales Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Electronic Repair/Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Electronic repair/sales
PATILADWONDER is an electronic repair/sales and training outfit is involved in the sales of high quality electrical and electronic devises and other related products targeting Nigeria and international market.
We also have a training arm where we train young school leavers, students, graduates, etc. on how to run a successful electronic repair/sales business almost for free. It comprises of 6 weeks of lectures, practical and hands-on training in electronic repairs and sales.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality products with warranty
- Varieties of products
- Prompt delivery services
- Excellent Customer Care Services
- Online ordering for both training and products
- Loyal network of distributors
My business meets a need and demand for:
- High quality electronics.
- Affordable but excellent desirable products
- Increase supply and a new choice for both marketers and consumers.
Engineering and entrepreneurship is what my soul is deeply attached with; the entrepreneurship part is based on the fact that it gives me joy when other people also enjoy high quality and durable electronics. Only a passionate expert in this field has the ability to provide such to people. Being an expert, I definitely enjoy durable and high quality electronics, but I derive greater joy when other persons benefit the same
Objective electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Goal for the electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop-shop in South West for electronic repair and sales in the South western Africa
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
Vision for the electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide exceptional electronic repair/sales cum training at affordable cost.
Mission for the electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality product and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Femi Olumuyiwa – Has over12 years’ experience in the technology business. He has B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to supply on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry brings competence and credibility
- My staff brings relevant operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
Management experience gained for the electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 12 years’ experience in the electronic repair/sales business since my school days, I’ve been able to master the business model of electronic sales and repair, product launch and management of distribution networks which will give my company good commendation from our customers.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for electronic repair/sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Office space, computer stations, one laser printer; Microsoft Office, Access, office furniture setups, extension phone system, LG Electronic Tv, Radio, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Electronic Repair/ Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- High quality products
- Excellent Customer Care
- Online ordering of products
- Home services for repair of electronics at reasonable cost
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Extremely skilled and Passionate staffs
- Prompt delivery of products and services
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- TRAINING: Become a Fashion Millionaire by Learning the Business Side of Fashion for Just 20k in 2days in Nigeria - August 17, 2017
- Apply for BET 7 N3Million DiamondBank Business Plan Competition Closes on September 29, 2017. - August 17, 2017
- How to Do Happy World Meal Gate And Become Food Millionaire in Nigeria - August 16, 2017