Female Entrepreneurs Only: Apply for 2017 She leads Africa (SLA) N2Million Grant in Nigeria
The SLA Accelerator is a 3 month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Africa’s brightest entrepreneurs. This year we’re looking for entrepreneurs with businesses from the Agribusiness, Retail & E-Commerce, Technology, Creative and Beauty industries.
How The Program Works
Step 1: Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the SLA team. You can find tips and advice here.
Step 2: Spend 1 week with the SLA team being trained in business skills and getting access to some of Africa’s top business minds.
Step 3: Spend the next weeks implementing the lessons learned, meet with the other members of your cohort to learn together and watch the results roll in. You’ll have access to the SLA team for any help or guidance you may need.
Step 4: Investor Dinner! Present your business to a room filled with investors and media. No joke: Previous SLA entrepreneurs have been featured on Forbes and CNN. They’ve gone on to raise almost $1mn. A lucky few even got to pitch to Aliko Dangote himself.
Step 5: The top entrepreneur will walk away with cash money for their business. The others will have received 3 months of intensive support and may well hook a few investors in the process!
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- Abuja: Retail/E-Commerce companies only
- Kaduna: Agribusiness companies only
- Lagos Island: Creatives companies only
- Lagos Mainland: Technology companies only
Less than 3 years in operations
Deadline: June 25, 2017
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- PHOTOS: My Online Millionaire Friends Winners of the $5000 live at the Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 Forum - October 17, 2017
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017