For Ladies Only!!! Apply For The She Leads Africa 2015 Pitch Competition. Closes on June 30, 2015
Ladies have a lot of opportunities and this She Leads Africa is one of them.
Last year, 10 lucky women were part of the finalists at the She Leads Africa Entrepreneur’s Showcase which is a platform that introduces the continent’s most promising female entrepreneurs to investors, accelerators, and mentors looking to invest in the next generation of African talent.
This year, the Pitch Competition is Back!!!
The She Leads Africa 2015 Business Pitch Competition provides a platform for the most promising female entrepreneurs in Africa to connect to prominent mentors, business funding and new market opportunities.
She Leads Africa 2015 is on the search for businesses:
– With at least one female member on the founding team between the ages of 18 and 35
– Have received less than $50,000 in funding?
– Less than than 3 years old
– Focused on the African market or diaspora
– Have already begun operations. Entrepreneurs at the idea stage are not eligible to apply
The Top 10 applicants will be invited to Lagos to pitch their business ideas in front of a panel of notable business personalities for the chance to win more than $55,000 in cash and in kind prizes including legal services, tablets and computers, data subscriptions as well as exclusive meetings with angel investors, prominent venture capitalists and other leading professional mentors and sponsors.
Applications close on June 30, 2015. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Pitch Competition 2015″ in the subject line.
To Apply, Click HERE
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- BOOK REVIEW: Secrets of The Streets by TEJU BABYFACE OYELAKIN - September 19, 2017
- BOOK REVIEW: Sell Your Brain by Ikenna Ronald Nzimora - September 19, 2017
- VIDEO: 21 Ways To Increase Your Financial Capacity as a Woman - September 19, 2017