New Way of Making Money from Ofada Rice in Nigeria
Rice is one of the most consume food in Nigeria and some other countries. However, we have 2 major type of rice and they are white rice and brown rice.
White rice contains high amount of carbohydrates which is not healthy for individuals struggling with weight loss and diabetics and better choice for healthy eating.
Brown rice has enormous benefits and some of them are:
a) The immerse presence of soluble fibre makes it a better
choice for controlling blood sugar for a diabetic patient.
b) It is rich in manganese and this reduces the severity
c) It is rich in antioxidants which has tremendous health benefits.
d) It lowers high blood pressure, prevent stroke and heart attack.
e) And many more…..
Read Also: Health Benefit of Ofada Rice
So what are this new ways of making money from Ofade rice i.e the brown rice.
You don’t have to go and start your rice farm and start processing. Packaging is another work for you if you want to be Making Money from Ofada Rice in Nigeria.
The easiest way is to Making Money from Ofada Rice in Nigeria is to get a Franchise of www.1two5ten.net – to sell the Ofada Rice. The Ofada Rice has awesome health benefits.
Two Types of Registration to Making Money from 125T Ofada Rice in Nigeria.
- You register with N2,100 to earn direct income.
- You register with N10,500 to earn both direct income and residual income.
Read Also: How to cook Ofada Rice in Nigeria
If you need brown rice, you can call 09090613801 or whatsapp this number
Price: N1,000 per 1kg Pack.
Limited stock available.
If you want to be Making Money from Ofada Rice in Nigeria by buying the franchise, call me on 09090613801 or send whatsaap chat on 08060779290.
To buy in
1. Ile-Ife: Visit Suite 17, Yakubu shopping Complex, Ondo Road, Modakeke, Ife, Osun state.
2. Ibadan: No1, Suite 24/25, Rayop Complex, airport junction, Alakia Ibadan, Oyo state.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017