- Have a computer to work with.
- Write things on paper for thoughts alignment.
- Internet connection for research purpose.
- Use Google search engine to gather information.
- Visit business operation of existing businesses in your sector.
- Research! Research!! Research!!!
You need to ask yourself this question before writing your Business Plan!
who are you doing this for?
•To create a management tool
•To obtain approval
•To create a working document
•To receive a YouWin!3 grant
You need to make use of resources available on the internet,
The number one site to use is the YouWiN official website
There are many training materials on this site that you can download. Study them very well.
You can now proceed to the Solomon of our time www.google.com
Type the name of you business and research on it.
You can also visit these websites for help
To make preparation for YouWiN3 business plan competition very easy for you,
We have prepared for you this material: Grant Winning Workbook for YouWiN and Investors.
Click on it to know how to Get it and start using it.
Apply for Youwin3 @ www.youwin.org.ng
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Attend Youth Enterprise Conference in Lagos on 30th of March 2017 and Access N5m Grant Spread Across 100 Lucky Participants - March 23, 2017
- List of 1000 Winners of Tony Elumelu Foundation 2017 $5000 Grant is Here! - March 22, 2017
- Apply for 2017 Intafact Hero’s Foundation Kickstart Business Grant for Young Entrepreneurs located inAbia, Anambra, Benue, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu and Imo states. - March 21, 2017