SPORT EQUIPMENT RETAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
SPORT EQUIPMENT RETAIL Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Sport Equipment Retail Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan
Industry: Entertainment Industry
PATILAD sport equipment retail company is involved in the sales and repairs of quality and affordable sport equipment for use in homes and sport complex around Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria. Our company is being founded to build upon an extensive array of technological education, experience, and the research of its founders.
The benefits of our products and services are
- The provision of high quality sport equipment
- All year round availability of our customers’ care service
- The provision of professional sport equipment repairs service
- Sale and distribution of sport equipment
- Excellent customer focus marketing strategy
- Fair and affordable prices of our products and services
Patilad sport equipment sell quality sporting goods for the entire family, primarily focused on football, baseball and softball equipment including apparel and accessories from major manufacturers. The growth forecast is based on the assumption that the company acts on these key opportunities:
- Redesign, upgrade and marketing of the Internet store.
- Relocating the existing retail store.
- Adding additional product lines for sports played in other seasons than baseball/softball.
- Creation of an outside sales team to gain a significant share of the team sales market.
- Optimization of inventory purchasing, management and tracking.
Objective for Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
- To provide excellent sport equipment for homes, office etc.
- To establish a thriving sales relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by curtailing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide best sales and supply of sport equipment at fair and best possible prices.
- To provide best quality sport equipment maintenance service.
Our Goal for Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the leading Sport Equipment retail store in Badagry and its environs through the provision of quality sport equipment for homes, offices, sport complex etc.
Vision for Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Our vision is to establish a first class standard sport equipment retail outlet whose product and brand will not only be accepted in Lagos but also in other cities in Nigeria.
Mission for Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide quality sport equipment at affordable price in Lagos state, Nigeria. Additionally, the company will provide repair and maintenance service of sport equipment nationwide.
Management Team of the Sport Equipment Retail Business
Shola David – Has over 5 years’ experience in Health and Fitness training and Project Management. He is a certified business consultant and project management professional. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in health and fitness.
- Capacity to consistently provide quality and affordable sport equipment.
- Valuable expertise that makes us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Good understanding of the market trend especially as it is affected by seasons.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in sport equipment business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the sport equipment business, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills have also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Sport Equipment Retail Business Plan in Nigeria
Sports equipment, called sporting goods is any object used for sport or physical fitness exercise. These sporting equipment can either serve as footwear, protective or training equipment e.g. Football helmet, Jock strap, Mouth guards, Shin pads, Ski suits, Elbow pads, Shoulder pads, Swiss ball etc.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF SPORT EQUIPMENT RETAIL BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Quality sport equipment and health& fitness expertise
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest computer service
- we establish thriving relationship with our customers and the market at large.
- Excellent customer care services
- We sale and supply quality sport equipment at fair and best possible prices.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Quality sport equipment and health& fitness expertise
- All year round available of our customers’ choicest sport equipment service
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.