If you have an innovative concept as a developed idea, product or service that provides new value and has the potential to solve a social or economic challenge, then 5 million naira awaits you.
Visit – www.iQubeonline.com
iQube regards an innovative concept as a developed idea, product or service that can create new value through its potential to solve a social or economic problem. The Innovation Challenge is a uniquely designed contest aimed at promoting and rewarding innovation. The Innovation Challenge is organised by iQube in conjunction with its strategic partners.
Objective of The Innovation Challenge
• To provide a platform for the Nigerian youth to present innovative concepts that can provide significant economic and social impact
• To promote innovation and ‘out-the-box’ thinking among young professionals
• To reward innovation challenge participants and winners with N5million reward.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 21 Things to Take Note of as You Receive Your $5000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant for 2017 - October 17, 2017
- 3rd Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Forum on 14th of October 2017 in Lagos. - October 15, 2017
- Apply forN500,000- N1,000,000 KickStart Season 3.0 Business Grant Competition for 2017 - October 9, 2017