If you have an innovative concept as a developed idea, product or service that provides new value and has the potential to solve a social or economic challenge, then 5 million naira awaits you.
Visit – www.iQubeonline.com
iQube regards an innovative concept as a developed idea, product or service that can create new value through its potential to solve a social or economic problem. The Innovation Challenge is a uniquely designed contest aimed at promoting and rewarding innovation. The Innovation Challenge is organised by iQube in conjunction with its strategic partners.
Objective of The Innovation Challenge
• To provide a platform for the Nigerian youth to present innovative concepts that can provide significant economic and social impact
• To promote innovation and ‘out-the-box’ thinking among young professionals
• To reward innovation challenge participants and winners with N5million reward.
BUSINESS CONSULTANT- AUTHOR - SPEAKER - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 25 Key Considerations Before Answering the 2017 YouWiN Connect Stage 2 Online Training Programme. - December 6, 2017
- ONION FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - December 4, 2017
- Meet the 14 2017 Inspire Africa Train-The-Trainer Fellows and Facilitators - November 27, 2017