30 Facts You Don’t know About Norland Products and Network Marketing Business in Nigeria
1. Do you know that Norland Toothpaste is a good aftershave for men?
2. Do you know you can use Norland Toothpaste to treat rashes on the skin especially in children?
3. Do you know Norland Toothpaste is the best Toothpaste for kids?
4. Norland toothpaste clears the skin on the face of rashes and bumps and leaves it oil free
5. Do you know that over 2000 people participated in the last Norland trip incentive to Dubai all at the same time, all expenses paid by Norland?
6. Do you know that Harvard Medical School has adopted Norland’s MEBO GI into thier Regenerative Therapy used for treatment of patients? The research institute inside Harvard is named after Norland founder. It is called Dr Ronxiang Xu Regenerative Therapy Institute!
7. Do you know that Dr Ronxiang Xu discovered MEBO and MEBT right from when he was still a resident doctor training to become a plastic surgeon far back in 1986?
8. Do you know that Norland has over 300 plastic surgery hospitals scattered across Europe, Asia and America? And that you earn pvs by referring people there for cosmetic surgery?
9. Do you know that Norland Nigeria is about to launch an ATM card and you can withdraw your ewallet from any Automated Teller Machine anywhere in Nigeria?
10. Do you know that you will soon be able to use your ewallet to shop directly on Jumia, Konga and many other online merchants?
- Do you know that Norland is the number one company worldwide in full body detoxification?
- Do you know that Norland has an Oligopeptide drink that can help nourish even the most terminally ill person?
- Do you know that you can lose up to 5kg instantly after using Norland’s detox pack?
- Do you know that Norland is listed and traded on the NYSE which means it’s rubbing shoulders with the likes of Google, Snapchat etc?🏾
- Do you know that in 2013 President Obama incorporated Norland’s Stem Cell Regenerative Science into America’s Stem Cell Research policy?
- Do you know that the son of Norland’s founder Mr Kelvin Xu himself a Chinese and an American has consistently been invited to white house dinners and has garnered much attention to Norland MEBO GI from the likes of Mr Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin?
- Do you know that former world footballer of the year and world champion, second greatest footballer of all time (after Pele) Diego Armando Maradona is an ardent Norland Ambassador?
- Do you know that Norland is the only MLM in Nigeria that will soon introduce what is called Network plus? Where you can walk into a supermarket in Nigeria, make purchases and get PVs?
- Do you know that if you put a drop of iodine into a glass of water, and cover the top with one piece of Norland facial mask for a few minutes the water will become clean again? That is exactly how it pulls impurities from make up and from the environment out of your skin leaving it smooth, velvety, elastic and younger.
- Do you know that Norland has produced rice that prevents you from having deep vein thrombosis- A dangerous condition where blood clots on your deeps veins and can dislodge to the lungs or heart causing death?
- Do you know that Norland mouth gaggle prevents and treats tonsillitis?
- Do you know that Norland pays you back 20% on all your personal repurchase?
- Do you know that Norland is listed on USA NASDAQ exchange?
- Do you know that Norland energy bracelet serves as anti-radiation? So it’s a must have for all of us in this century?
- Do you know that Norland has a full international University scholarship for her elites?
- Do you know that Norland is interested in your personal development, hence the NIBA (Norland International Business Academy)?
- Do you know that Norland products has production patent rights in Europe, America, Japan, China, Africa, etc?
- Do you know that Norland pays you GOOD money everytime you tell someone about her unique products/opportunity?
- You need minimum of N87,000 to join this Business as a distributor and Network Marketer.
30. The team you join determine 50% of your success in this Norland Network Marketing in Nigeria
Click the link below to chat me up and join my fastest growing team in Norland.
50% of your success in this business depend on the team you join.
After your registration, we can help you sell your products, train you on how to recruit like a professional and we guide you every step on the way.
Also, we will add you to our Leaders Training Whatsapp Group
Ensure to introduce yourself as you chat me up with Name and Location and Phone no, in case I want to call you.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020