7 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE
To Join my Team,
You can contact any of the following Team Coordinator in your location
When you join my team, we will also make you a team coordinator in your area. That means we will do marketing for you and people will be calling you to join you in your location.
call or Whatsaap Mr Paul 08060714372 (HWMG General Consultant) to join today.
How to Register?
To join my team in happy world meal gate
Fill the following
Please Supply The Following Details:
We encourage you to do Minimum of 7 account or 14 or 21
Each account is N10,000 + N100 registration for each account.
1 Account = N10,000 you get 1 tin Tomatoes and 1 milk refill
7 account = N70,000 : You get 7 Tin Tomatoes and 7 milk refill, half bag of rice and 3litters of vegetable oil (kings)
14 Account =N140,000: You get 14 Tin Tomatoes and 14 milk refill, (2) half bag of rice and (2)3litters of vegetable oil (kings)
21 Account =N210,000 :You get 21 Tin Tomatoes and 21 milk refill, (3)half bag of rice and (3)3litters of vegetable oil (kings)
After registration, we give you your login details at
Www.happyworldmealgate.org and get the food across to you.
As you sow, so shall you reap
Happy World Meal Gate is NOT OWNED OR SPONSORED BY: Dangote, Nestle, PZ Cussons, Wamco, Golden Penny, Fresco Foods etc.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Video Explanation: 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant Application Questions (TEF5) - February 20, 2019
- What are the Benefits of Internal Control in Business? - February 5, 2019
- Video Training 34Mins:46Sec: 8 Reasons Why You Will Not Win Tony Elumelu $5000 Grant in 2019 - January 25, 2019