AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Airport Management Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample airport management business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for business proposal writing, for writing business concept notes, and so on. The airport management business plan in Nigeria is a very lucrative business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to get it started. You will need the expertise of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to help you to implement the business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: AIRPORT MANAGEMENT
The fascination of flying is undiminished. In a world that is becoming more and more closely knit, vacationers head for beautiful beaches, executives jet to meetings and conventions, and families cross continents to see their loved ones. Air transport links people and cultures all over the globe and contributes to greater mutual understanding between nations.
But flying begins and ends on the ground. Efficient airports help to provide mobility for millions of travelers, at the same time they strengthen business and constitute growth – drivers for cities, regions and entire countries. Well-run airports improve the infrastructure, strengthen the local competitive environment and promote economic progress. Successful airports management is a field that calls for specialists. Like PATILAD Airport Management Inc.
As an independent private airport investor and operator, PATILAD Airport Management Inc. works passionately to make airports around Nigeria into attractive, state-of-the-art centres of transportation and focal points of the economy. We stand for long term solutions, sustainable assets, ongoing value enhancement.
The PATILAD Airport Management Inc. business model has two pillars
One is asset management with the objective of improving operational efficiency and lastingly strengthening the economic potential of our airport holdings. The other is privatization and acquisition. Here we act as industrial investors and deploy our airport competence in partnership with our CO – shareholders.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– An instrument for bringing people and goods together
– Is an engine of global mobility
– Create jobs for the local economy
– It will facilitate economic growth and development
– It will attract investors
Products and Services for Airport Management Business Plan In Nigeria
The products and services offered by the airport management business in Nigeria includes:
– An effective air transportation system in Nigeria
– Creation of state – of – the – art airports which will enhance both local and global competitive
– An effective long – term management system
Keys To Success for Airport Management Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to the success of the airport management business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– State-of-the-art airport management system
– Having a good company culture
– Building trust with our clients
– Modern solution and technology
– Professional and experienced staff
– Good power supply
OBJECTIVES FOR THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives of the airport management business plan in Nigeria:
– to build attractive airports
– to demonstrate hands – on experience and strategic planning
– to assume responsibility for construction project management for new terminals.
– to collect and manage vital airport data.
– to work with current trends in the aviation industry
GOALS FOR THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the airport management business plan in Nigeria are as follows;
– To initiate and develop best airport management practices
– Identifying potential and creating value
– To become one of the world’s foremost airport managers.
VISION FOR THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the airport management business plan in Nigeria is become a major airport management company in the entire globe
MISSION FOR THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our mission for the airport management business plan in Nigeria is; To make sure that we employ the very best airport management practices
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the airport management team in Nigeria consists of the following group of people:
Joke Babalola – She is the owner and founder of the company, and had got over forty years’ experience in the airport management sector of industry, having worked for a leading airport management company in Nigeria. She has an MBA from the University of Lagos, Lagos.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.Agric., MBA and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of The Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of this company.
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the airport management sector of industry
– The capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Quality airport management techniques and a good understanding of the market trends
– Our staff brings operational, marketing, technical and promotional skills to this business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over forty years’ experience in the airport management sector of industry and through numerous exposure to both the practical and business aspects of services. I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other things necessary to give the industry a good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over five years, which will also help me to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the business.
I am the CEO of this company overseeing the day to day activities of this company.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF THE AIRPORT MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
We get a lot of patronage for our services because of the following reasons:
– Availability of high standards airport management services
– Our quality assured standards
– Quality service delivery
– Fair and best possible pricing system
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. High standards airport management services
2. Excellent customer service
3. Fair and best possible pricing system
For the remaining part of the airport management business plan in Nigeria, along with the accurate and detailed financial analysis, call us on these numbers; 08105636015, 08076359735 or send us an email at email@example.com
We help individuals,institutions, and business organizations write business concept notes and business plans, and we also organise trainings on how to write business plans.
We can help you write a strong, winning and detailed business plan. Call us on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020
- How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application - June 26, 2020