APP Student Venture Prize 2019 for Nigerian Students (₦1 Million Prize)
Application Closes: November 10, 2019.
APP Student Venture Prize is designed to empower the most advanced entrepreneurial ventures by Nigerian undergraduate students. It supports individual students who have identified a significant opportunity, and whose ventures have the potential to create “impact at scale”. The prize is agnostic with respect to what sectors or industries ventures are working in, or even whether they are commercial, social, or have blended approaches. The essential thing is that a student/group of students (max team no. 4) has identified an opportunity or challenge and is thinking big about how to solve it. APP Students Venture Prize is intended to help them accelerate and scale those solutions. Winners will receive prize money, critical mentorship, and access to top business leaders in Nigeria and beyond.
Prize Money – Grand winner(s) will win 1,000,000 in prize money that is designed to help them launch their high-impact ventures into the world. Two first runner up will share 500, 000 consolation prize.
A Network of Support – Prize winners will have access to a deep and knowledgeable roster of mentors, industry contacts, and experienced entrepreneurs to give them support and assistance.
Business School in a Workshop – All our finalists will make it to a boot camp for intense training on different aspect of practical business education; understanding the business environment, defining customer cluster, business plan/proposal that convert, building a team, leveraging digital, scaling and even more.
To be eligible for this prize
- You must be an undergraduate in an accredited Tertiary Institution in Nigeria (proof required).
- You must have a viable and scalable business idea or an existing business.
- You must be the sole owner of the business.
- You must be willing and available to move into and reside in the “APP VENTURE STUDENT PRIZE BOOTCAMP VENUE” in Calabar for the duration of one week if shortlisted.
- You must be willing and able to peacefully coexist with the other finalists during the Bootcamp.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
For more info visit APP Student Venture Prize
- ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Internship 2020 For Young Undergraduate - February 27, 2020
- Commonwealth Medical Fellowships 2020 Fully Funded to UK - February 26, 2020
- HEINEKEN Africa Foundation Grant 2020 - February 26, 2020