Application for $3,000 Seed-Grant | WPI’s Mindfulness Grant Programme. Application Closes March 31st,2019.
World Peace Initiative (WPI) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Thailand. Our activities are based on the firm belief that world peace can be achieved, if each of us works first on achieving our own inner peace and then shares it with our family, friends, and community. World peace can then be achieved by using this model on a global scale.
WPI has organized 64 fellowships for young leaders from all over the world, Peace Summits, and meditation retreats worldwide. WPI also trains certified meditation instructors, making sure that meditation guidance is of high quality and easily accessible to local communities around the world.
It is evident that this is why they are launching a grant program which aims at encouraging mindfulness-based social projects at the community level. All non-profit organizations, youth leaders, social entrepreneurs, peace activists, and anybody with an idea are eligible to apply for WPI’s Mindfulness Grant.
In order to participate in this program, there are certain project requirements:
-The project will be carried out in the Africa region by Africans only.
-The project should be initiated originally by you and your team, not a copy of a previously implemented project and not something copied from somewhere else.
-The project should not violate any human or animal rights or be involved in any process of killing or harming the lives of any other beings.
-The project can’t be involved in any kind of trade of financial securities or cryptocurrencies.
-The project should have a positive social impact with a reach of at least 200 people.
-The project must be environmental friendly.
-The project can’t involve any kind of hate or harsh speech.
-This project can’t involve the use of or promotion of intoxicating substances such as alcohol, cigarettes, or illicit drugs.
-The project’s duration should be no more than 90 days.
-The project must somehow involve mindfulness and meditation and be able to show how mindfulness and meditation can benefit the project.
-The project should ideally have a plan for long term sustainability.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020 (Paid Internship) - December 11, 2019
- Guide For Starting A Finance Business In Nigeria - December 3, 2019
- 25 Thriving Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry in Nigeria - December 3, 2019