Apply for 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant for all African Countries, Closes by 1st of March 2018
We are happy to announce that the 2018 search for 1,000 of Africa’s most promising entrepreneurs has begun! We are now accepting applications for the 4th cycle of our ground-breaking Pan-African entrepreneurship development initiative, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.
The application portal is open and accepting submissions until Midnight WAT on March 1, 2018. To apply, complete the online application www.application.tonyelumelufoundation.org.
After 3 cycles, our 3,000 entrepreneurs across Africa have created tens of thousands of jobs in the process – in the Agriculture industry alone, they are responsible for over 15,000 jobs.
Apply, or refer others to gain access to critical tools for business success, including:
1. Training: 12 weeks of online training which guides creating and managing a business
2. Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the business transformation stages
3. Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
4. Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s global contacts
The Programme is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We can’t wait to see what our African Entrepreneurs have in store for Africa!
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.