Apply for 2020 ACT Foundation NGO Grant in Nigeria
Deadline: October 31st, 2019.
ACT Foundation provides funding support to non-profit organization and social enterprise only through its annual grant application process. Unsolicited application or proposal for funding will not be considered.
The grant application process is an online process therefore email application, hard copy application or any form of funding request will not be accepted. We advise that you read the grant guideline & Eligibility criteria carefully prior to completing the form.
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organization, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
• The form should be submitted no later than 11:59pm, October 31st 2019
• Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected
• Please note that only successful organization will be contacted.
The 2020 ACT Foundation Grant Call for Application is now open and will be closing on October 31st, 2019. Kindly follow our social media pages for more information on the grant cycle
2020 CALL FOR APPLICATION
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDELINES
These instructions are provided as guides to complete the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2020 Call for Application. Please be as clear and succinct as possible and ensure that any acronyms and technical terms in your Application are fully explained.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR 2020 CALL FOR APPLICATION
- ACT Foundation provides funding support to non-profit organization and social enterprise only through its annual grant application process. Unsolicited applications or proposals for funding will not be considered.
- The grant application process is an online process therefore email application, hard copy application or any form of funding request will not be accepted. We advise that you read the Grant guideline & Eligibility criteria on our website carefully prior to completing the form.
- The Application process is open to Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), community groups/ community based organizations, charitable organizations, and faith-based organizations/foundations.
- The form should be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m (GMT+1 / W.A.T), October 31st 2019.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Please note that only successful organizations will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to download and PRE-FILL the application template from the ACT website to ensure that they understand all relevant requirements before proceeding to fill the online form.
- Once an applicant begins filling the online form, they MUST ensure that they complete and SUBMIT the form before exiting the webpage AS FORMS CAN NOT BE SAVED for later referencing.
- DOUBLE APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND SHALL ATTRACT AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
In order to be eligible for the ACT Foundation grant, applicants MUST:
- Be a Non-profit/Non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing.
- Have been registered not less than two (2) years.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of any proposed project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary.
- Implement the Program/Initiative in Nigeria or within Africa.
- Propose a project that is innovative and impact driven.
- Propose a program whose duration should be within a maximum of 12 months.
- All proposed Project start dates should not be earlier than April 2020.
Click here To apply
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Female Founders Accelerator 2019 for Female Entrepreneurs (250k Prize) - October 21, 2019
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for The World’s Top Social Change Leaders (Fully Funded to United States) - October 21, 2019
- Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2020 (Fully Funded to Yale University, USA) - October 17, 2019