Apply for $3M Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp for Young Entrepreneurs 2019
Deadline: August 4, 2019.
Applications are now open for the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp! The Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is an opportunity for growth-ready SMEs to be equipped with the technical capacity and funding needed to scale and expand their businesses. The initiative targets gender-diverse SMEs and aims to provide access of up to $3M in investment and other resources designed to fuel growth and enable scaling.
Sponsored by Alitheia IDF, a pioneering private equity fund that identifies, invests in and grows SMEs led by gender-diverse teams to achieve superior financial returns and social impact, the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is now open for applications. Eligible applicants must run growth-stage businesses operating in Ghana, Lesotho, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe that have significant economic participation of women as entrepreneurs, processors, distributors or consumers of an essential good or service. The Bootcamp is open to applications from all sectors, but is particularly interested in agribusiness, consumer goods, health, education, and financial services.
The bootcamp is a six-week series of online and in-person collaborative workshops that will address critical success factors including financial structuring, corporate governance, leadership and management, route-to-market and growth strategy, and fundraising that position businesses to better attract and readily utilize institutional equity investment needed for expansion.
- Must be operating in one of the following countries; Nigeria, Ghana, Lesotho, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Must have been operating for at least 2 years.
- Must be generating consistent and growing revenue.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020