Apply for African Changemakers Fellowship Program for Cohort 2, 2018 (ACFellowship).
African Changemakers Fellowship Program (#ACFellowship) selects impressive African visionaries between ages 25-40 to train and empower them to change their communities positively across Africa and beyond. These committed changemakers know best how to transform businesses and their communities’ social issues–we make it possible here.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network to a global changemakers. You will learn a lot from us and we will learn a lot from you, African Changemakers Fellowship is through a selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 5 weeks online training course to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
Only completed application will be process, Application form opens from April 1, 2018 and ends April 30, 2018. Women are highly encourage to apply.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application for Cohort 2, 2018
The application opens April 1, 2018
The application close April 30, 2018
Selected Applicants Notification: July, 2018
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Duration: August, 2018 – September, 2018
– 25-40 years old
– A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
– Fluent in English – can read and speak in English.
– Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
– Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
– Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses.
-Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
– Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
– Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application for Cohort 2, 2018 NOW OPEN.
What a beautiful opportunity it was to be among over one hundred of African #Changemakers (AC) Fellows, Cohort 1, 2018 from across Africa.
Application for #ACFellows, Cohort 2, 2018 will open on April 1 – April 30, 2018.
Application Form: http://bit.ly/2FQy4MN.
To learn more about African Changemakers please visit below link:
Goodluck for all
you should try and apply for this
Connect With us on Social Media Channels:
**Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/changemakerleads
**Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/333372323522568/
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- What are the Benefits of Internal Control in Business? - February 5, 2019
- Video Training 34Mins:46Sec: 8 Reasons Why You Will Not Win Tony Elumelu $5000 Grant in 2019 - January 25, 2019
- Free E-Book to Write TEF 2019 $5000 Grant is Here! - January 9, 2019