Apply for N3 million AGS Enterprise Challenge for Female Led Business
Deadline: Friday, June 14 2019.
A program designed to promote the birth of more businesses that can end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This challenge also aims to bridge the gender gap through socio-economic empowerment of women through funding, training and mentorship. The program will ensure that female-led startups gain exposure, valuable feedback and grants to take their business to the next level. The goal is to build a network of inclusive businesses and opportunities for collaborations that would assist with promoting business sustainability across Nigeria over the next 5 years.
The challenge was put together by @ifedurosinmietti and @agstribe for female led businesses. They will be giving grants totaling N3,000,000, office space for 3 months, Mentorship and a spot on a global accelerator to female led businesses across Nigeria.
How To Win
- Follow @ifedurosinmietti and @agstribe on Instagram.
- Repost flier on your page and tag your friends to follow the pages for business opportunities.
- Upload a 1 minute video on instagram pitching your business and why you need funding.
- Fill out the form on www.agstribe.org/agsenterprisechallenge2019.
- Use the hashtag on your post #agstribe and #AGSEnterpriseChallenge2019.
PS. You must be following @ifedurosinmietti and @agstribe to participate.
You can contact us NOW via 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get professional help with the application.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Tools Every Young Entrepreneur Should Have in Their Toolkit - June 13, 2019
- Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan. - June 13, 2019
- Apply for BBC Step Into Tech Course Training for Women. - June 11, 2019