Apply for Orange Corners Lagos Business Incubation Programme 2019
This is the last week to register for the inaugural stream of the new *Orange Corners Lagos Business Incubation Programme*. The Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of Netherlands and is being managed in Nigeria by FATE Foundation.
The 6month Incubation program will support 20 entrepreneurs with
-business and advisory support
-access to workspace facilities
-community building and ecosystem networking events
-funding and market linkages.
For Orange Corners Lagos, we are looking for young Nigerians resident in Lagos between the ages of 18-35 years with Innovative Business Ideas. We welcome Business ideas that have social impact focus and are particularly looking for those targeted at the Agribusiness, Circular Economy (Recycling, Upcycling, Waste Management) and Creative sectors.
Please forward this as deadline for the first group is *Friday, May 31, 2019*
Please visit www.fatefoundation.org/orangecorners for more details.
About the Orange Corners Nigeria
The Orange Corners incubation programme enables aspiring entrepreneurs to be nourished and trained to become tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders. It provides aspiring Nigerian young entrepreneurs with a dynamic, state-of-the-art facility, where they get the opportunity to collaborate and work with like-minded individuals.
The programme ensures capacity building in the form of trainings, master classes, events, coaching & mentoring, and access to potential customers, markets and financing. Orange Corners Lagos is developed and funded by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Lagos and implemented by FATE Foundation. The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Lagos and FATE Foundation aim to contribute to a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem in Nigeria, which provides economic opportunities, skills and economic empowerment for the youth.
To qualify, participants must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years of age with a business concept. Key benefits include:
- Enterprise Training and Master Class Sessions
- Mentoring Support to Build Growing Business
- Advisory, Funding & Market Linkage support
- Incubation Support within a Collaborative Space
- Access to Tools, Resource and Networks.
Duration: 6 Months
Business Level: Idea – Early Stage
Class Size: 20
Seminar, Workshops, Masterclasses, Business Support, Funding and Market Linkages and Community Building events
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019