Apply for ScaleUp Lab is a unique Accelerator Programme by FATE Foundation and Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation closes on April 20th, 2018
ScaleUp Lab is a unique Accelerator Programme aimed at providing targeted support to early-stage high-potential and growth-driven ventures within the growth sectors of the Nigerian economy namely; Agribusiness, Creatives, Health and Education. The programme is implemented by FATE Foundation and supported by Africa Capital Alliance (ACA) Foundation.
Applications are now open for the Agribusiness Track.
Expected outcomes are:
- Increased capacity to scale and build sustainable Agribusinesses
- Mentoring support provided by Nigerian entrepreneurs and expert Agribusiness professionals and Institutions
- Access to target market
- Increased revenue and profitability potentials
- Improved people and financial management practices
- Access to specialised funding opportunities
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs whose businesses are currently at growth stage (2-4 years) and who are looking to scale their business expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
Programme duration is 4-6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme is implemented by FATE Foundation
For more information on how to apply, visit: https://fatefoundation.org/scaleup
Application Deadline is 5:00 PM on Friday April 20th, 2018
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Tips On Saving Money For Travel - September 17, 2018
- Business Name Registration Promo to Position you for Grants and Loans. - September 17, 2018
- Apply for 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship (Fully Funded to USA) Closes on October 10, 2018 - September 13, 2018