Apply For the Second Edition of the Nigerian Bottling Company Youth Empowered 2018 workshop in Benin, Ibadan, Kaduna and Enugu!
Application deadline: March 30, 2018
You can now register for the second edition of the Youth Empowered 2018 workshop!
The Youth Empowered Program is a 3-days workshop in four locations designed to support young unemployed people between the ages of 18-30 to build life skills, business skills and long-lasting networks to transition to meaningful employment or to start a business.
The goal of the project is to train 100,000 of young Nigerians by 2020 and empower them with the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and business environment.
The Program is expected to run through two different but complementary channels: Live training workshops and e-learning modules on the platform of the digital hub. The second edition of the program will be held in four locations. They are Benin, Ibadan, Kaduna and Enugu while the digital hub is open to all young Nigerians all over the country.
Individuals who possess the knowledge, experience and passion for mentoring young people will be engaged as mentors. They will be part of the live workshops and e-learning experience and will be available to meet with participants virtually
This workshop is free courtesy of the Nigerian Bottling Company
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Tips On Saving Money For Travel - September 17, 2018
- Business Name Registration Promo to Position you for Grants and Loans. - September 17, 2018
- Apply for 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship (Fully Funded to USA) Closes on October 10, 2018 - September 13, 2018