The Managing Director, BOI, Olukayode Pitan, explained that in 2017, a cumulative disbursement of about N20.5 billion was made to support women businesses in the country, maintaining that the N22 billion by way of disbursement this year, would represent a record breaking achievement of what the bank has done in the past 12 years.
The BoI boss represented by the Executive Director, SMEs, Waheed Olagunju, during an event to commemorate the international women’s day, said, “We are looking at ways to support businesses promoted by women, businesses owned by women, businesses led by women in terms of management or businesses that generate huge employment for women.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- GROUNDNUT FARMING AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 17, 2018
- Job Opportunities and Other Grants at Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub - April 16, 2018
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING SERVICE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA - April 15, 2018