Be Among 210 Additional Winners of 2018 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant Sponsored by GIZ (German Developmental Organisation)
FUNDING OPPORTUNITY AT TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION.
In line with our commitment to improve access to opportunity for young Africans, we’re pleased to announce our recently signed MOU with German Developmental Organisation, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit to empower 210 additional #AfricanEntrepreneurs https://t.co/2SEtOiq1Jo
If you applied and did not get selected for this year’s #TEF2018, you can apply here https://t.co/6IcJzGBW3Q. Always remember, no one can transform Africa but us.
Deadline is August 23, 12:00pm WAT.
To view the selected 1000 winners for 2018 click the Here
Did you know our 2018 cohort includes an additional 250 entrepreneurs to the standard selection of 1,000 – thanks to: a $1,000,000 partnership with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) to support 200 entrepreneurs in conflict and fragile zones of Nigeria (the North East where the Boko Haram scourge is felt and the Niger Delta region which suffers environmental degradation from oil spillage) a $200,000 agreement with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to support 40 pan-African entrepreneurs; and a $50,000 partnership with Indorama to support 10 Nigerians.
Launched in 2015, The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is the largest African philanthropic initiative devoted to entrepreneurship and represents our 10-year, $100 million commitment, to identify and empower 10,000 African entrepreneurs, create a million jobs, and add $10 billion in revenues to Africa’s economy.
More than 150,000 Africans from 114 countries worldwide applied to join the 4th cycle of The Tony Elumelu Foundation’s 10-year, $100 million TEF Entrepreneurship Programme. Today, the Foundation announced the African entrepreneurs with the most innovative, high-potential business ideas.
If you have questions, kindly ask at the comment session below this Article.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Video Explanation: 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant Application Questions (TEF5) - February 20, 2019
- What are the Benefits of Internal Control in Business? - February 5, 2019
- Video Training 34Mins:46Sec: 8 Reasons Why You Will Not Win Tony Elumelu $5000 Grant in 2019 - January 25, 2019