BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
Biological Reprocessing Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business start up grant applications, for bank loan applications, for proposal writing, to write business concept notes and so on. The biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria is a very lucrative business idea that will require a lot of strategic planning to start and to get it running smoothly. You will need the professional backing and mentorship of a sound and experienced business consultant in Nigeria, like Dayo Adetiloye to help you to effectively implement the biological reprocessing business in Nigeria.
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING
Industry: WASTE MANAGEMENT
PATILAD biological reprocessing company is a waste management company that is involved in managing and preparing wastes for subsequent reuse or disposal. The wastes are being converted to other materials which are beneficial to major industries. PATILAD biological reprocessing company will be involved in the biological processing of already used waste materials into new useful materials. The company is yet to be registered with The Corporate Affairs Commission. We are presently sourcing for a suitable landed property in the outskirts of Ibadan, and hope to successfully close sales on a particular property in Ibadan, Nigeria. The management team, in preparation to start up full running of the business, has set out to hire highly qualified, efficient and competent staff to fill the key positions of the company. Also, trainings and orientation seminars will be organised to better prepare our prospective employees to fit well into our company’s culture, so as to enhance service effectiveness and to facilitate good output. We want our staff to fit into the ideal picture of the twenty first century biological reprocessing company in Nigeria, which we want to build.
Waste recycling business is a sector of the waste management industry which is gradually taking over the scene in Nigeria. So many people are now beginning to see the potentials within the biological reprocessing business, and are now beginning to shift their focus towards the business. PATILAD biological reprocessing company is in the biological reprocessing business to make profits, and we will make sure that we do all that is allowed in the law of Nigeria to operate our business goals and objectives in Nigeria. Waste for one, is a huge source of energy and electric power in some countries. They are also converted in some other ways to other materials beneficial to major industries in the economy.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– The protection, conservation and management of the natural environment
– The promotion of sustainable local energy production
– The provision of alternatives for material reprocessing and recovery
– Waste collection, processing and disposal of residential and non – residential wastes
– Public health and safety protection and promotion
SERVICES OF PATILAD BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The services of PATILAD biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– The reuse, recyling and recovery of useful materials
– The production of useful materials from used waste materials
– The adequate provision and efficient use of waste management system
– The provision for waste transfer and processing site
– Provision of clean air, through the biological processing of waste materials
KEYS TO SUCCESS FOR PATILAD BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The keys to the success of this biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria includes the following:
– Low operating costs and efficient biological processing techniques
– Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated staff team
– The maintenance of an hygienic, safe and human friendly processing facility
– Acquiring the necessary regulatory license for our waste recycling facility.
– To offer consistent quality services
OBJECTIVES FOR THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives for the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria;
– To have a wide range of customers/ clients in and around Ibadan
– To maintain profit margins at 25 – 30% through paying close attention to expenses and cost of biological reprocessing
– To achieve net profit in one year, increasing in year two, by containing production costs and meeting financial goals
– To develop a sustainable waste management company, surviving off its own cash flow.
GOALS FOR THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To be among the first three biological reprocessing companies in Nigeria by the end of the year 2025
– To achieve a net profit of $200,000 by the end of the year 2025
VISION FOR THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The vision for the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria is;
To one day be the number one leading biological reprocessing company in West Africa
MISSION FOR THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The mission for the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria is:
To ensure that we achieve the vision for our business, we plan to make sure that our brand has a wide penetration throughout Nigeria and also in other West African countries.
MANAGEMENT TEAM FOR THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following group of persons:
Matthew Makinde – (B.Sc, M.Sc., Ph.D and HSE). Dr. Matthew Makinde is the founder and owner of PATILAD biological reprocessing company in Nigeria. He has worked for a leading waste management company in China and has been gainfully exposed to the rudiments of biological reprocessing of waste materials. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, and also a Master’s in Toxicology. Dr. Matthew is a Doctor of Environmental Biochemistry with well over thirty years in the waste management industry. He is an avid businessman with keen interest in Environmental Science and Development and this has birthed PATILAD biological reprocessing waste company.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and also a strategic partner of PATILAD biological reprocessing company.
We brought to this business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in biological reprocessing and waste processing
– The capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Quality waste processing techniques
– Our staff brings operational, marketing, technical, and promotional skills to the business.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED IN BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management experience gained for the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria is given thus:
With over thirty years’ experience in the biological reprocessing sector of industry, and also through numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspects of services, I have been able to master the technical requirements, the financial management, staff requirements and organizational skills, among other things necessary to give the company a good commendation and also good quality referrals from our customers/ clients.
I am the CEO of the company, and will be actively involved in running the entire day to day activities of the company.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials and equipment needed for the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria are listed below:
Heat turbines, electric power generator, recycling facility, chemicals, incubators, transfer facility, trucks, and so on.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF THE BIOLOGICAL REPROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our clients and prospective clients prefer our services because of the following reasons:
– They are guaranteed of high quality service delivery.
– Our quality assured standards
– Our excellent customer service
– Fair and best possible prices with discount offer
Our three main competitive advantage are:
1. Provision of high quality service delivery
2. We provide excellent customer service
3. Fair and best possible price with discount offers
For the remaining part of the biological reprocessing business plan in Nigeria, you may contact us in these numbers: 08105636015, and on 08076359735, or send us an email at email@example.com. We are professional business consultants and we help institutions, business organizations, and individuals write business plans, business concept notes and other related documents.
We can help you write a strong, detailed and winning business plan. Call us on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or preferably send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- 2018 Best Adsense Alternatives - June 21, 2018
- 9 Ways Writers in Nigeria Can Find Creative Inspiration - June 20, 2018
- 5 WAYS TO VALIDATE YOUR BUSINESS IDEAS BEFORE LAUNCHING IN NIGERIA - June 20, 2018