Application Deadline: March 15th, 2020.
The Call For Proposals 2020 PISCCA Fund For Nigerian Civil Society is open for Associations, NGOs, Cooperatives and so on.
The French Embassy in Nigeria launches a call for proposals to support projects from local Civil Society Organizations through the new development fund called “Innovative Projects from Civil Societies and Coalitions of Actors” (PISCCA) in 2020.
What is PISCCA?
PISCCA fund is an instrument from the French Embassy in Nigeria to support projects from Nigerian Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). It aims at funding small-scale, medium-scale and innovative projects and local initiatives carried out by civil society organizations.
- Applicants to this Fund must be member of a Nigerian Civil Society Organization (associations, NGOs, cooperatives), especially organizations supported by women or young people, or any non-profit-making legal person governed by private law, officially registered for at least 24 months by the Nigerian authorities;
- Entities that have already carried out concrete activities in the sector for which this grant is requested;
- The programme strongly encourages synergies, partnerships and coalitions of actors.
Two major specific objectives:
- Socio-economic development and professional integration of women and young people;
- Promotion of human rights, including participation to public life and citizen involvement.
The following activities will be key priorities during the selection process:
- activities aimed at reducing gender inequalities, promoting combat against gender-based violence and gender stereotypes;
- activities aimed at mitigating the negative impacts of climate change and environmental degradation;
- Transversal projects and activities that fall under more than one priority area.
- The timeframe for the project should be maximum 6 months (from May to October 2020);
- The contribution by PISCCA should be between 50 000 € and 100 000€;
- The expected contribution of the applicant should be at least 10% of the total cost of the project;
- The grant will be disbursed in one installment when the contract between the French Embassy and the beneficiary is signed, in accordance with certain terms and conditions (see the guidelines below);
- Co-funding of the projects by other partners/donors is possible and strongly encouraged. They must be secured before the project is signed.
For More Information Kindly Visit PISCCA Fund For Nigerian Civil Society 2020
- Postal Service Business plan in Nigeria - April 10, 2020
- AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020
- Advertising and Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020