CHEMICAL RETAIL SHOP BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Chemical retail shop Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: CHEMICAL RETAIL SHOP
Industry: Manufacturing (Chemical retail shop Business plan in Nigeria)
At PATILAD CHEMICALS, we are into chemical retail distribution that can be used for those who deal with only industrial chemical or those who deal only on household chemicals. We deal on chemicals that can be used to produce products such as pesticides, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, synthetic dyes, fibers, cosmetics, synthetic sweeteners, flavors, plastics, chemicals, celluloid, lubricants, and artificial rubber and so on.
Household chemicals are those non-food chemicals that are commonly used in the households. They are a type of consumer goods, designed particularly to assist cleaning, pest control and general hygiene purposes.
But Industrial chemicals are chemicals which are manufactured for different industrial applications. These chemicals are used in the production of fuels, dyes, anti freezes, explosives, lubricants, insulators etc. Industrial chemicals are also used for research purposes within military and warfare centers.
We at PATILAD CHEMICALS have gotten all the handling permits and other relevant permits needed to be legally allowed to go into the distribution of chemicals and chemical related products. The chemical retail shop and consequently the chemical industry or is responsible for the expansion and tremendous growth that is being experienced in the agriculture industry, the health industry, the food processing industry and other similar industries that relies on chemicals. In other words, there is a wide range of chemical products that we use in our homes, offices, schools and in factories. There are chemicals that are used for fumigation cleaning and fighting bacteria, virus, fungi, and there are chemicals used for supporting the growths of plants and there are chemicals used for the production of biological weapons. No doubt the chemical industry is a key player in the growth of the economies of most countries of the world.
The Nigeria chemical industry is a vibrant one and is expected to grow rapidly as a matter of fact, Industrial & Household Chemical Retail Shop Business is a lucrative business at PATILAD CHEMICALS we plan to fit in accordingly into this very competitive industry. We have been able to secure a well-positioned facility at Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State. We are established with the aim of maximizing profit and mass distribution of chemicals. We want to compete favorably with the foremost chemical retail shop in Nigeria which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that any product and service rendered meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations. We will work hard to ensure that PATILAD CHEMICALS products are not just accepted nationally in Nigeria, but also in other parts of the world. We have also put in place suitable waste disposal measures, so as to reduce and not also add to the environmental pollutions.
It is evident that the chemical industry occupies a central position in relation to the other industrial sectors underscored by the fact that it is the producer of the primary raw materials which are feedstock for the manufacture of a wide range of products.
At PATILAD CHEMICALS, we stock chemicals of different uses, this chemicals can categorized according to the following categories
Basic Chemicals: These include organic and inorganic chemicals, plastic resins, dyes and pigments. Plastic resins, in particular, which have experienced significant growth as a replacement for traditional materials in the automotive, construction, and packaging end-use markets.
Specialty Chemicals: These include adhesives and sealants, water treatment chemicals, plastic additives, catalysts and coatings. These chemicals are performance-oriented and typically include customer/technical servicing as an aspect of their sales.
Agricultural Chemicals or Agro-chemicals: These play a crucial role in the farm economy and the food processing sector. Thanks to modern agriculture, farmers will doubled the production of food supplies in Nigeria if proper chemicals are given to them, they will also tripled the output of foods like cooking oils and meats, and increased per capita food supplies in the country.
Pharmaceuticals: These include diagnostics, prescription drugs, vaccines, vitamins, and over-the-counter drugs for human and veterinary applications. This category also includes biotechnology products.
Consumer Chemicals: These include soaps, detergents, and cleaning agents, as well as toiletries and cosmetics.
Chemicals are a part of our everyday life as they are used in virtually every industry one can think of, from food and beverage, oil and gas to health industries. Due to its importance, there is need to be concerned about the source and quality of these chemicals.
PATILAD CHEMICALS is aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
The benefits of our products and services are;
• Availability of high quality, and original chemicals
• Competent sales men and women who have good knowledge of the chemicals
• Varieties of products
• Prompt delivery services
• Excellent Customer Care Services
• Online ordering for both academic and industrial purposes.
• Variety of price ranges.
• Bulk purchase and all-year-round availability of chemicals
Products and Services for Chemical retail shop Business plan in Nigeria
PATILAD CHEMICALS was established with the aim of maximizing profit in the chemical retail industry. We produce and manufacture high standard chemicals in their various right proportions. We want to compete favorably in the chemical retail industry in Nigeria which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that any product and service rendered meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations. Our products and services are as below;
Our industrial chemicals include:
• Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4), Nitrogen (N2),
• Ethylene (C2H4), Oxygen (O2), Propylene (C3H6), Chlorine (Cl2),
• Ethylene Dichloride (C2H2Cl2), Phosphoric Acid (H3PO4).
Household chemicals include:
• Specialty Cleaners, Kitchen, Bathroom, Glass and Metal Cleaners, Bleaches, Disinfectants and Disinfectant Cleaners, Drain Openers.
• Glass Cleaners, Glass and Multi-surface Cleaners, Hard Water Mineral Removers, Metal Cleaners and Polishes, Oven Cleaners, Shower Cleaners, Toilet Bowl Cleaners, Tub, Tile and Sink Cleaners, Floor and Furniture Cleaners, Carpet and Rug Cleaners, Dusting Products,
• Floor Care Products, Furniture Cleaners and Polishes, Upholstery Cleaners, and Other Cleaning Aids
The different types of chemicals used in agriculture are:
• Herbicides (To kill weeds), Insecticides: (To kill bugs), Fungicides: (To get rid of disease), Soil fumigants, desiccants, harvest aids, and plant growth regulators.
The Objectives of Chemical retail shop Business plan in Nigeria:
The objectives of this are outlined below:
1. Customer satisfaction
2. Constant growth in sales throughout the year.
3. Sales increasing by leaps and bounds through Year 3.
4. Gross Margin the envy of the industry.
5. Net Profits increases commensurate with sales growth.
6. To provide quality products at reasonable prices
7. To render exemplary services to our customers.
8. To be a one stop-shop in chemical products for both domestic and industrial end users
9. To generate and sustain the current trend in turnover growth the projected years.
10. To make the applications of chemical product a major input for most industrial, agricultural and household activities.
Our Vision at Chemical retail shop Business plan in Nigeria is:
• To provide sufficient chemicals products for users at affordable cost.
Our Mission for Chemical retail shop Business plan in Nigeria
• To source and make available to users quality chemical product and offering exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way.
Objective for Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
• The utilization of contemporary creative designs in at least 40 different galleries.
• To increase the number of designs offered by 8% per year.
• To satisfy our market segment that demands higher quality products and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years.
• To develop a profitable/sustainable home-based company.
Goal for the Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
To be among the first 10 Chemical retail shop industry in the next 5 years
Mission for the Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
With increasing competition worldwide, our mission is to provide innovation in finding new ways for the industry to satisfy its increasingly sophisticated, demanding and environmentally-conscious consumers, not only in Nigeria but also in the world.
Management Team of the Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
AKINOLU ADESOLA– (B.Sc. M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry) He has over 5 years’ experience in different types chemical retail shop. He is in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
Gloria Iyobosa – (B.Sc. Chemical engineering) she has over 5 years’ experience in chemical retail shop. She also has experience in the handling and operation of our equipment’s.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Chemical retail shop business.
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
– Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing and Retailing Industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Competitor Analysis for Chemical retail shop Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
– The provision of high quality chemicals and other related products.
– Availability of chemicals.
– Effective customer care service.
– Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
- MFB Global Agriculture Development Program (Cohort 4) - June 29, 2020
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2020 - June 29, 2020
- How to Prepare for the June 2020 N-Power Application - June 26, 2020