CHILLI PEPPER FARMING AND SALES BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. The Chin-chin Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales
Industry: Agriculture (Business Plan in Nigeria)
Chilli Pepper Farming Business is an evergreen food business, highly lucrative and acceptable in any culture, race or nation. It can withstand toughness and can be easily preserved for a long time.
PATILAD Chilli Pepper Farm is a 10 acre green house farm that concentrates on the growing of organically cultivated Chilli Pepper. We cultivate different pepper species that have significant market demand which is well suited for growth in the tropical climate of western Nigerian, e.g., Trinidad pepper, Indonesian pepper, green bell. Our farm handles 10tonnes of chilli pepper, where 25kg pepper sells for a current price of N25, 000. Our harvest is done two to three times a year, through our advance greenhouse system.
Patilad Chilli Pepper farm is making use of technology and professional approaches to farming. We will also implement strict financial controls by having the proper controls, production efficiency will be maximized. The second key will be the never ending pursuit for the industry’s highest concentration levels of nutrient composition in each fruit. We will maintain the health standard required from the nutrition society of Nigeria. The third key is the recognition and implementation of the philosophy that 100% customer satisfaction is required to ensure a profitable business. Profits are a by product of satisfying customers, not the other way around.
Our products undergo stringent processing and packaging as stated by the standard organization of Nigeria.
The benefits of our products and services are;
- Availability through penetration into every nooks and cranny of the city with our efficient distribution channels
- Fresh and neatly packaged dried chilli-peppers
- High quality nutritious chilli peppers
- Consistent and large production capacity to meet the teeming demands for our unique plantains
- Excellent customer care services
- Fair prices and variety of sizes to meet pocket capacity
Objective for Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
-To become one of the leading exporters of quality chilli pepper in Nigeria
-To initiate a relationship with bulk purchasers or dealers to reach far places in and outside Nigeria
-To reach the point of sustainable profitability
-To provide quality sales service and products at affordable prices.
Our Goal for Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To always be innovative and dynamic in all our approaches
To fulfill every crucial stage of our entire vision yearly
To ensure that all customer’s needs are met and they are satisfied with the purchased products
Vision for Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
To be the most patronized selling chilli Pepper Factory in Nigeria
Mission for Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
It is Patilad Chilli Pepper Farm’s mission to become the leading producer of chilli pepper for local and international market.
To be excellent in service delivery
To maintain a cordial relationship with consumers
Management Team of Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Jamal Lukman – is a seasoned farmer with 10years experience in the agro allied industry, finished as a plant scientist from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. Lukman was head of sales and marketing for Dansa tomatoes and pepper farm in Nasarrawa. Utilizing these skills, Lukman will be responsible for the business operations of the farm. Owing a background of plant scientist will be the driving force of the operation, growing the highest active ingredient content plants in the country. Additionally, because of her wealth of knowledge, she will be the leader of the sales department
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill, marketing and practical experience in food business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality, nutritional, and flavorful plantain chips all year round.
- Valuable food processing skills that make us own the value chain to a good extent.
Management experience of Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in farming, selling foreign and local products, he has gained numerous exposure in managing and sales to the production processing, packaging, sales and managing in food snacks, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 10 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan in Nigeria
Processing machine, industrial drier, nylons, packaging and labelling machine
Competitor Analysis for Chilli Pepper Farming and Sales Business Plan In Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Fresh and highly hygienic and well-packaged different variety of Chilli Pepper
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
- High quality, nutritional, and flavorful products
- Different variety of quality and nourishing chin-chin
- Excellent customer care services
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Penetrative capacity to reach the nooks and crannies of major cities in Nigeria
- High production capacity to meet demands all year round
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- British Council West Africa Creative Enterprise Support Programme Abuja - September 12, 2019
- How to buy Norland Anion Sanitary Napkin/PAD in Nigeria - September 11, 2019
- What is ULCER? and How to Cure it with Norland Mebo GI Capsule. - September 11, 2019