CHURCH MINISTRY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample of Church Ministry Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Church Ministry Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Church Ministry
Industry: NGO / Religious Organization
When God calls us, He anoint Him but yet the anointed one must be skilled. The Bible says [David] fed them according to the integrity of his heart and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands (Psalm 78:72). Yet this skilfulness in what is lacking in most churches and ministry today and yet they attribute these things to the devil. In this PATILAD Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria, we delineate not only the administrative but also ministerial features that makes church a success or not. We are an Ogun-based church ministry that offers sound doctrinal teachings based on the person of Christ with lots of emphasis on evangelism and spiritual growth.
We want to raise believers who are sold out to the Lord, know Him and choose to serve Him. Our church members are predominantly those who sense a call to the ministry, people who are conscious of their need for spiritual growth, who want to grow in their knowledge of the Lord and almost anyone who want to be useful in the service to the Lord. PATILAD Church Ministry is registered church ministry with endorsement from the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Association of Seminary School in Nigeria (ASSN), etc.
At PATILAD Church Ministry, we believe the Christian church is beyond the transfer of some abstract knowledge but a development of discipline, character and inculcation of sound doctrine in the parishioner. Our ministry team are reputed to be one of the excellent bible teachers with high moral standards and values. We exalt God by exchanging our lives and purposes for His, and by expressing His greatness through our words and actions; and encourage everyone in relational communities where we mutually grow as followers of Jesus Christ; we also establish everyone in the truth of God’s word, so that God’s Spirit may transform our lives to reflect God’s Son, Jesus Christ; and equip everyone for service so that each is enabled to contribute to the health and mission of the church through effective use of our spiritual gifts; and lastly, we evangelize our community and our world, by demonstrating and communicating the Good News of Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit.
The benefits of our services and ministry activities are
- Raising of excellent Christian leaders who have a good grasp of the Scriptures, impeccable character and are fully fit to serve God’s people.
- We produce parishioner who are well-taught and have vast knowledge about basic Christian subjects and doctrine.
- We provide comprehensive Church Ministry in Ogun state, Nigeria at the lowest possible price.
- We offer a one-stop facility for all people who care about their spiritual lives,
My business meets a need and demand for:
- Excellent and highly scriptural Church ministry at the great locations.
- Well trained, experienced and friendly ministry team.
- A highly conducive, disciplined and cultured environment that encourages learning.
- Provision of optimum customers’ satisfaction and flexible service.
- Lowest possible prices.
Our Products and Services
At PATILAD Church Ministry, our vision is to work together under the direction of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Scripture to produce fully developing disciples and a growing congregation that are passionately committed to loving God and loving people. We stand firm on doctrine and we do not compromise God’s word and expository preaching clearly going through what the Lord has said. Our motto as a body of believers is to know God through Jesus Christ and make him known. We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measure-less in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of man, that He hears, answers prayer, and the He saves from sin, and death all that come to Him through Jesus Christ. Our product and services are as follows:
- Global Outreaches: we go on outreaches to motherless babies home, prisons, etc.
- Life molding tutorials for our students
- Empowerment programs
- Counseling sessions: we counsel people on spiritual matters, marital issues, and family issues and so on.
- Local Evangelism: we go on evangelism outreaches in rural settlements.
- Men’s and Women’s Discipleship Ministries
- Business workshops: we run business workshops annually for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Keys to Success for Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
With over six months of continued fasting with praying, planning, information gathering and strategizing, now the ministry is ready to begin its operations and the keys to success over the next three years for its commencement are as follows;
- Fully integrate the Biblical principles and practices in all our services.
- Continually engage the community with the gospel of Christ emphasizing strongly the integrity of God’s Word which is faith in Christ.
- Truly listening to our parishioners’’ needs and seeking to ensure we met those needs by the power of God’s Spirit.
- We ensure an easy to locate and conducive church environment at all times. Adequate security and traffic control will also be ensured.
Objective for Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
- To achieve the targeted number of 500 new converts and disciples reached by our ministry by year two of our establishment.
- To have nothing less than 150 faithful workers and members by the third year of our ministry.
- To ensure continual spiritual growth and development of our parishioners.
- To build sound, highly disciplined and people of high moral rectitude.
Vision for the Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Church Ministry is set to be a one-stop facility for accessing excellent, high quality, sound and scriptural Church Ministry in Nigeria and beyond. We seek to be one of the leading Church Ministries in the country by turning out excellent Christian leaders with sound biblical doctrine, impeccable character and are fully fit to serve God’s people anywhere they find themselves in the world.
Mission for the Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality, convenient and comprehensive Church Ministry at the lowest cost and exceptional customer care services in a loving and caring way with strong emphasis on excellence.
Management Team of the Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
Solomon Katoung is the Senior Pastor of the PATILAD Church Ministry, Ogun state, Nigeria. He holds a PhD in Missiology from Downtown Houston Bible College, Houston Texas, USA. Solomon is also an associate Professor with Samuel Crowther Memorial University.
Solomon Katoung is a renowed Missiologist who has consulted for many churches in Nigeria, UK, the US and several other African countries.
He is a visiting lecturer in Missiology and Honourary Research Fellow at Wales University, UK. He is also an associate lecturer with Nightingale College, New Orleans, USA and a senior lecturer with Emmanuel Bible College, Nigeria. He is our college provost.
Dr. Adewale Raphael, holds a PhD in Ecclesiology with at least three (3) masters’ degree in New Testament theology, Missiologist and Pastoral Ministry all from University of Ibadan, Nigeria. He is a member of our board of directors.
Oluwaje Shita, a pastor of over 25 years of experience in the ministry. He is also a member of our board of directors.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in the Church Ministry.
- Capacity to consistently provide excellent, high quality and comprehensive Church Ministry.
- Effective cost management while offering exceptional and high quality products and services.
- Our ministry team and staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Materials and Machine for Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
A modern church facility with open car park, crusade fields, church office and administrative blocks, church library, reception, etc., hostel accommodation for retreat, storage space, stationeries, a comfortable outdoor lounge, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Church Ministry Business Plan in Nigeria
People attend our church because of the following reasons:
- Scripturally based and sound doctrinal teaching and comprehensive Church Ministry with strong emphasis on excellence.
- A warm and friendly ministry team that listens to you and meets your need by the power of God’s.
- A track record of excellence and sound doctrinal emphasis.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- New Benefits of Bitclub Advantage 3.0 Investment Opportunity - February 23, 2018
- Video Training: 15 Top Business Grant Opportunities/Loan You Can Apply for in 2018 - February 23, 2018
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018