COMMERCIAL REMOLDING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Commercial Remolding Business Plan In Nigeria
This sample commercial remolding business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, and business concept notes, business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The commercial remolding business plan in Nigeria is a very viable business idea which will require a lot of strategic planning to get it successfully launched, you will need the expertise of a professional business consultant in Nigeria like Dayo Adetiloye to implement your business plan
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: COMMERCIAL REMODELING
The real estate industry of which home remodeling line of business is subset of is indeed one of the many industries that are a major contributor to the growth of the economy of many nations of the world; there is hardly any country where the real estate industry is not pretty active.
Players in the home remodeling industry primarily engage in the remodeling and renovation of the interiors and exteriors of residential buildings. Remodeling consists of addition, alterations, reconstruction, maintenance and repair work. General contractors, operative remodelers, remolding design – build firms, and remodeling projects construction management companies are all a part of the home remodeling industry while commercial building remoldeling is not included in the industry.
PATILAD remodeling company is a Lagos based and licensed commercial remodeling company. Our head office is located in a standard and centrally located office facility in Victoria Island. Although our head office is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, but we will open our branch offices in major cities in all regions of Nigeria – in its first two years of operation, we would have set up our office in the following locations; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Delta , Ibadan, Ogun, Jos, Akwa Ibom and Kaduna.
The benefits of our products and services are:
– Provision of high quality commercial remodeling services
– Employment opportunities for a lot of people
– Unique periodic training for women
– Fair and best possible prices
Products and Services for Commercial Remolding Business Plan In Nigeria
PATILAD commercial remodeling company is going to offer lots of services within the scope of the home remodeling sector of industry. Our intention of starting our own commercial remodeling company is to compete favourably with leading players in the industry.
We are well prepared to make profits from the business, and we will do all that is permitted by the law of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria to achieve our business goals, aims and objectives. Our business offerings are listed below:
– Residential additions, alterations and renovations
– Construction management for residential remodeling
– Fire and flood restoration
– Home improvement
– Porch constructions
– Kitchen and bathroom upgrade
– Other remodeling projects
– Systems and equipment
– Disaster repairs
– Real estate consultancy and advisory services
Keys to success for Commercial Remolding Business Plan In Nigeria
The keys to success for the commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria includes the following:
– Provision of premium quality commercial remodeling services and products
– Building trust with clients
– Over twenty years’ experience in the commercial remodeling sector of industry
– An understanding of what must occur for the success of the project as at the time of completion as well as long term
– Guarantee of the company using the highest grade of the materials available
– Proper staff to complete jobs on a timely basis and within budget
OBJECTIVES OF THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the objectives of the commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria:
– To work efficiently and effectively. The company prides itself in doing the job right the first time. Completing work on a timely basis within budget.
– To initiate expansion. The company will like to expand to the surrounding areas and cities around
– To give our customers the highest quality service
– To update our equipment and technology continually
GOALS FOR THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals for the commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria are:
– To become one of the first five top commercial remodeling companies in Africa
– To set the pace in commercial remodeling business
VISION FOR THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria is to become one of the top ten commercial remodeling companies in the world, within the first ten years of starting PATILAD Commercial Remodeling company.
MISSION FOR THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our mission and values are to help people, businesses and property owners and clients in Nigeria and throughout Africa, remodel their homes to fit into the ideal mental picture they have of how a world class home should be.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following group of persons.;
Shola Joshua – He is the founder and owner of PATILAD commercial remodeling company in Victoria Island. He is a professional remodeling and an expert in his field. He has had numerous exposures to the commercial remodeling sector through working for a leading commercial leading company in Cape Town, South Africa. Shola is an alumnus of the University of Ife, and has more than thirty five years’ experience in the industry, which is why he is bringing his experience to establish a business in his field
Dayo Adetiloye – (B.Agric., MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years’ experience in business management, business startup dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), of the Lagos Business School (LBS) Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner of this business
We brought to this business;
– Educational skill and practical experience in the commercial remodeling sector of industry
– Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service
– Good quality products and services and a good understanding of the market trend
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and technical skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over thirty five years in the commercial remodeling business and through numerous exposures to both the business and practical aspects of service. I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and organizational skills among other necessary things needed to give us a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skill has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over three years and also to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the business. I am the CEO of the company, overseeing the day to day running of this business
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED FOR THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following are the materials and equipment required for the commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria;
Office building, office equipment, staff vehicles, building materials and tools, power generator set among others
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS OF THE COMMERCIAL REMODELING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following reasons are why we get huge patronage and clientele;
– We can successfully remodel homes to fit into their ideal picture of a 21st century home
– The ability to deliver consistent home remodeling jobs
– Our professionals have what it takes to develop a business from scratch to become a top brand within the shortest possible time.
– We have a very strong online presence
– Excellent customer services
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. We can successfully remodel homes to fit into the ideal picture of a 21st century home
2. Excellent customer service
3. Our professionals have what it takes to develop a business from scratch to a top brand
For the remaining part of this commercial remodeling business plan in Nigeria and the detailed financial analysis, contact any of our business consultant on 08105636015, or on 08076359735, or send us an email at email@example.com
We help individuals, institutions and business organizations to write concepts and business plans, and we also conduct trainings on how to write business plans.
We can help you write a strong, detailed and wining business plan in Nigeria for any purpose whatsoever. contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, or 08076359735, or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.