Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Conference/Summit Convening Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Conference/Summit Convening Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Conference/Summit Convening Business
PATILAD Conference/Summit Convening is convening centre to hold for several people to hold meetings. Our conference centre is situated at Port Harcourt were we have a considerable media exposure, tight security and cool environment.
Patilad Conference/Summit Convening offers a unique exposition for manufacturers, high profiled organizations, suppliers, buyers and users of a wide range of goods and services as well as opportunities for investment and trade promotions and also the dispatched of Information.
We are set to launch into the Conference/Summit Convening services and make available all services to our customers for their satisfaction.
Patilad Conference/Summit Convening company will be one that all want to reckon with, our core values which includes, integrity, commitment, loyalty and trustworthy will aid us get more customers who will be pleased with our services. Also we have put in place strategy to ensure that our staffs are well trained, certified and equipped to perform excellently in their duty of work. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations.
We are always open to contribute and collaborate with professionals, companies, organizations and institutions from the private and public sector, both within/outside the country.
Objective of PATILAD Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
- To become the premier Conference/Summit Convening company in Nigeria.
- To aggressively expand during the first three years of operation.
- To satisfy our market segment that demand higher quality services and to maintain a steady growth in sales volume that will sustain the company for future years
- To achieve net profit in year one, increasing in year two, by containing costs and meeting sales goals.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
Goals for the PATILAD Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
- Increased efficiency
- Improved customer service
- Increased sales
- Improved relationships
Vision for the PATILAD Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
To establish a standard and world class Conference/Summit Convening services and also to provide the best quality services to our clients.
Mission for the PATILAD Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
To provide an excellent, top-notch, conducive and safe environment for everyone that visits our Conference/Summit Convening centre. To give our customer the very best products and customer services so that we may earn their trust and future business. .
Management Team of the PATILAD Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
Daniel Uko – He is one of our top consultant, he has several certifications in Economics from the University of Benin. He has also taken several management courses from the Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos.
Dayo Adetiloye – (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the consultancy industry. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
– Educational skill and practical experience in Conference/Summit Convening business.
– Capacity to consistently provide high quality, unique, exquisite and sophisticated products for all buyers.
– Quality product and good understanding of the market trend.
– Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
My Management Experience Gathered for the Conference/Summit Convening Business plan in Nigeria
With over 10 years’ experience in Toiletries business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of Toiletries business, I’ve been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR CONFERENCE/SUMMIT CONVENING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Large space, lighting, generator, Telephones and communication systems, CCTV, EPOS Systems, technical equipments and so on.
Read Also: Educative-games-business-plan-in-Nigeria
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR ONLINE TRAINING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Customer centric company culture
- We have a rich network of high-worth influencers.
- Knowledge and experience in Conference/Summit Convening Business.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, please call on 08105636015 or 08076359735, 08113205312 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria. We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use. Do call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735, 08113205312
Or Send an email to email@example.com.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020