Dayo Adetiloye Profile
Dayo Adetiloye is a successful Serial Entrepreneur,
International Business Planning Consultant, Speaker, Trainer,
Author, Mentor, Coach, Blogger and a Networker Marketing
– 2018 Executive Director, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative (DAEDI)
– 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
– 2018 Fellow, YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
– 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored
by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
– 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
– 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School
(LBS), Pan Atlantic University (PAU). He holds Master of Business Administration
(MBA) from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking, coaching programmes, and accessing grant
opportunities in Africa via www.dayoadetiloye.com (Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub), he
has empowered many young people in the last 5 years to start and grow their own
business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial
He has mentored over 5000 people to access YouWiN Grant, Tony Elumelu Grant,
Diamond Bet Grant, Etisalat Grant, Nigeria International Breweries Kick Start Grant,
GEM and a lot of local and foreign grants. His clients cut across Africa and all over the
world. Dayo Authored the Award-winning book ‘‘Unleashing Your Entrepreneurial
Potential For African Students’’, He is the convener of the popular Igbara-oke Youth
Empowerment Summit (I-YES) in Ondo State, Nigeria.
He is the CEO of Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub (DABH). And he sits on board of several
businesses including Life Moulding School, SAB Mart stores International, SOLAREX
Technology Information World (STIW) among others. He was once a member of the
executive council of GLT Business School.
Dayo is a thorough bred Business Development professional with a passion for
Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development, especially Business Startup and
Turnaround. He brings a unique insight into providing guidance for organizations no
matter what fields they play with.
He generally helps people to discover, develop and fulfill their business potentials.
He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire
Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Social Media Handles:
Entrepreneurship community https://www.facebook.com/groups/156197005130352/
Dayo Adetiloye (B.Agric, MBA)
AUTHOR – CONSULTANT – SPEAKER – ENTREPRENEUR – BUSINESS COACH
Helping men to discover, develop and fulfil their business potential.
…Raising 100 Young Millionaire Entrepreneurs in Five Years… since July 2012
- Postal Service Business plan in Nigeria - April 10, 2020
- AgricTech Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020
- Advertising and Awareness Programme Business plan in Nigeria - April 9, 2020