Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
The Drilling and Exploration Business is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Description of Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: Drilling and Exploration Business
Industry: Petroleum Industry
Patilad Oil Nigeria is a drilling and exploration company located in Akwa Ibom, the largest oil producing state in Nigeria. Patilad will function to extract and market oil from lands obtained on lease in Akwa ibom states.
As oil drilling and exploration business is one of the most expensive start up businesses, we have raised a mere half of the capital needed to carry out necessary research and obtain more lands on lease and equipments needed to carry out the needed extraction.
Our professionals have accurately performed the cost analysis which has led to the concession that we need quite a lot of funding in order to kickstart this business.
Patilad intends to abide by all laid down rules and regulations guiding the industry and abide by our strict principles which are in accordance with the industry’s objectives. We also aim to contribute to the growth of the society by reducing green house gas exudation, dependence on hydrocarbon and reduction of any other environmental hazards or effects.
Patilad is a fully licensed oil production company owned and managed by Chiamaka Ogun. We perform the extraction and refinery of oil, sale and distribution of excellent oil products and crude oil. We aspire to make a difference in the petroleum industry.
The benefits of our products and services are
- Sale and distribution of the highest quality of oil in the open market.
- Availability of the fairest price in the market.
- Steady and regular supply of oil.
- Increased job creation.
- Best customer service delivery.
Objectives of the Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
Our objectives for the first three years of operations are;
- To obtain sufficient funding from investment banks.
- To obtain at least 7% of the market share.
- To maximize profits.
- To realize a 70% profit margin.
- To expand after five years of expected growth, to towns with lower oil production but massive oil presence. States like Ondo.
Our Goal for the Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
To be one of the leading drilling and exploration businesses in AkwaIbom state.
Our Vision Statement for the Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
Our Vision Statement at Patilad is to become one of the top ranking oil production businesses in the whole of Africa by creating a global name that is recognized for its reliability and high quality oil products.
Our Mission Statement for the Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
Patolad’s Mission is to give our clients world class products and accurate, fast, reliable, trustworthy and prioritized customer services.
Management Team for the Drilling and Exploration Business Plan in Nigeria
Jimoh Abduralsheed – is a graduate of the University of ilorin where he studied Geology. He has an aggregate of 5years experience as a oil and gas in an oil and gas exploration company. Jimoh is a very knowledgeable and skilled individual with a proven sales track record. At his former job, he worked hard with fellow team members to secure quite a number of contracts with their executions carried out perfectly.
Jimoh is a strategic account developer, is customer oriented, goal oriented, hardworking and a strong deal closer. He will be our operations manager at Patilad.
Jumbo Mary – is a graduate of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) in Delta state, where she studied Petroleum engineering. She obtained an Oil and Gas management MBA degree from Oil and Gas business school (OGBS), University of Nigeria (NSUKKA), Enugu. She has a three year experience in the petroleum industry where she contributed to several notable achievements. She is therefore our Marketing manager at Patilad.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Drilling and Exploration business.
- Stable and consistent availability of oil and oil products.
- Fair and reasonable prices for our products and services.
- High quality and premium oil and oil products.
- Fast delivery services. We deliver at the best possible time frames.
- Excellent customer service delivery.
- Friendly and efficient marketers and staff.
- Our staff bring operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Drilling and Exploration business plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years in the Petroleum industry and study of the leadership/ management structure of the industry, I have gained the business and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of the hair salon, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the firm good commendation from our clients.
I am a leader and I have the adequate ability and capacity to lead my company to success regardless of the situation.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machines for Hair salon Business Plan in Nigeria
Pipe fittings and flanges, cranes and lifting equipment, stainless steel pipes, HVAC equipment and supplies, ATEX equipment, compressors, mastics, electrical products, generators, safety equipments, pipelines and accessories, welding supplies, fracturing units, valves, resins, hose fittings, regulators, gauges and meters, paints, actuators, seals, drills, tubing heads, fiberglass piping, lathes, desanders, valve sets, hydraulic control units, crown blocks, casing spools, separators, mills, filters, unions, shaping machines, swivels, drawworks, pipeline adhesives, mud pumps and systems, steelworks, slips and secondary seals, coatings, shale shakers, cementing units, rotary drilling hoses and vibrating hoses.
COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF DRILLING AND EXPLORATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People buy from us because of a number of reasons like;
- We provide the best undiluted oil and oil products in the open market.
- Our staff are extremely friendly, courteous and professional.
- Our prices are the fairest and most competitive in the market.
- We provide a year long consistent supply of oil and oil products.
- We offer an extensive and personalized customer service.
- Top notch and optimal product and service delivery.
Our major competitors in Akwa Ibom are
- Econ Mobil
- Mega billion corporation limited
- Domlaw oil Nig Ltd
- Safryl Nigeria Limited
- Junaco Global Investment Limited
- Addun Energy Global Services
- Jebill Resources Limited
- Jackson and Bros Company
- Unitech Drilling Company Limited
- Nossien Petroleum and Gas Nigeria Limited.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
- Strategy: How to get to the Top and also become Top Earner in any Network Marketing Business. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Leadership and Team building Skills and Strategies to Get to the Top. - June 4, 2020
- Network Marketing Skills: Recruiting and Marketing skills to get to the top in any Network Marketing - June 4, 2020